Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DETO

Superbad Superthread

The new movie from Judd Apatow (40 Year Old Virgin, Knocked Up)

and Seth Rogan (co-writer and star of 40 Year Old Virgin, Knocked Up)

Red Band Trailer

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/superbad/site/agegate/index.html

(you'll need to type in your real name for age verification, i tried deto oner and it wouldn't allow me to see it, so do what i did and use a friends info.)

General Green Band Trailer

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/superbad/mclovinapproved/

this movie looks fucking hilarious. check them both out.

Re: Superbad

I've been a fan of Apatow and Rogen since Freaks and Geeks.

Re: SUPER BAD!

If that movie's seriously any good then the people that made it seriously need to find a new advertizing agentcy. Because the commercials make it look like another garbage teenage movie geared toward morons.

Re: SUPER BAD!

the only thing thats making me download it is the fact that the kid from arrested development was in it, which makes it seem promising for some reason...

/nohomo

this movie was fucking great. go see it. now. well, it's probably too late to go see it now, but go see it when you get the chance.

im goin with the deto thread on this one...

i saw superbad last night and it was pretty fucking funny. lots of fucnny cop jokes in there. it actually makes cops looks cool (of course its a fictional movie).

those three kids who are in the movie are like regular kids too. theyre good actors and play of each other really well. id surprised if they didnt do another movie together.

and the girls in are pretty fucking hot too.

this movie was off the heezy. Bunch of jocks in the theater though. I was laughing out loud by myself, catching looks at a lot of parts no one was laughing at. like when dude's like "Its laundry detergent. Yeah what the fuck are you doing with it? Or when they break the party up and the cop with the glasses is breaking it down dancing to some NWA song.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now