not exactly graf, but . . .

patrickjilbert

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by boogy

Dude, EMO, you need serious help man... YIKES.

NOT EVEN GRAFFITI JESUS COULD THROW-UP LIKE THAT.

I BLOCK COCK.

eh?

O SHIT!!!!! i always made drawings like that back in grammar school.....id draw like 100000 army dudes and 100000 alien dudes and have them fighting...with captions saying shit like "AHHH my arm!!" fuck i made those all the time......my favorite was this one i made with Nazis invading a bunch of jungle idians in the trees...i had little nazis with arows through them...falling in punji pits....indians falling outta trees....my teachers found it and they were afriad of the violence in my pictures...thought columbine was gonna happan again...stupiid catholic school.

i think killing nazis is a staple in american society. it's the one safe death drawing charachter. you could draw a nazi being ass raped while getting his head blown off and teacher wouldnt think anything of it.

but if it weren't a nazi, everyone in town thinks you're gonna fly off the handle....

Re: just out of curiosity...

Originally posted by yourmindseye

i noticed every drawing/painting either has a Cross or a Gun in it.

whats that about?

i dunno maybe that religon and violence are synonomys. or that wars over religon are are a staple of human history. or that people who are religious zealots will kill you if you dont follow THEIR religion...just guesses. in 16th and 17th century africa whites came in with guns and bibles and told the africans, basically if you dont go by whats in this little book of riddles ill shoot you..africa is just an example, but it happened right here with native americans as well.

i started to draw religion because a lot of the time people who aren't as 'skilled' like me just draw blood and guts all of the time. yeah, i still draw it a lot, but it gets kind of old when you just have two people standing there shooting each other. religion is an important part of many peoples' lives as we all know.

about a year or go i used to try to call myself a christian. a lot of my friends were really into it too, and i used to go to youth group with them every wednesday. after a while i realized that it wasn't for me. a lot of what the youth minister was saying in my opinion was brainwashing. i started thinking for myself and personally i find it all hard to believe. that is just my opinion, so any believers reading this please don't take it personally.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Originally posted by REGULATOR

O SHIT!!!!! i always made drawings like that back in grammar school.....id draw like 100000 army dudes and 100000 alien dudes and have them fighting...with captions saying shit like "AHHH my arm!!" fuck i made those all the time......my favorite was this one i made with Nazis invading a bunch of jungle idians in the trees...i had little nazis with arows through them...falling in punji pits....indians falling outta trees....my teachers found it and they were afriad of the violence in my pictures...thought columbine was gonna happan again...stupiid catholic school.

punji sticks hahha thats that shit they used for vietnam. the charlies be doing that shit haha thas great

Archived