Hangovers

MekA_OnES?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hangovers are caused by dehydration, so drink a sports drink like gatoraid, poweraid, etc...and then drink water, lots. dont take tylenol bc Ive heard it causes worse liver damage when mixed with alcohol. artichokes have some good qualities and taste great. I have a nice sauce that goes well with them if your interested.

go do a hangover on an extremly tall building.this will force the remaining alcohol to your head and you will experience a light headed effect as the aerosol's deadly chemicals are inhailed into your lungs discipating the alcohol content into the air-werks every time

go do a hangover on an extremly tall building.this will force the remaining alcohol to your head and you will experience a light headed effect as the aerosol's deadly chemicals are inhailed into your lungs discipating the alcohol content into the air-werks every time

Best response ever, haha.

depending on the degree of hungovernes...take 2-3 aspirin, drink 1/3 to 1/2 bottle of gatorade and go back to sleep for about 3 more hours.]

this is my usual routine. wake up to feeling like someone is kicking me in the head, advils, sleep, and wake up decent.

i've been drinking the vitamin water revive lately and it seems to work well. someone said bananas on another thread. i think its the potassium.