I really don't wanna believe this could be true

AyeBee

but I think my sister is letting her dog piss in our tub.

My sister is a fat, lazy bitch, and her dog, while cool as fuck, is now pretty old and has arthritis, so he has a hard time gettin up and down the stairs to go to the bathroom (even when he was fine she constantly bitched and moanded about taking him out).

I just went to go hop into the shower and it was kinda grungy lookin, so I decide to just do a quick cleaning, and then as I leaned in the smell hit me. I can't be exactly sure, but I swear to god the tub smelled just like dog piss.

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen her take him out except once a day, when she goes to work and brings him to my parents crib, and he hasn't pissed on the floors or anything, so he hasta be going somewhere, right?

Please God, I'd really like to be wrong about this, not even because of how nasty it is, but because it would really drop my sister down a few more notches on the "good human being" scale, which she's already mad low on in my eyes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude, i bet she is. all the people i know who have gotten dogs semi recently have no idea how much work and care it is. we lived with my brother, who bought a dog for his girl. a mini pomeranian, as seen in some of abc's posts. funny enough, during the course of their sometimes long distance relationship, the dog would stay with us for weeks at a time, even when they broke up for a minute. however, when the dog was at her place or ours, i suspect it was just locked in the bedroom with the tv on. it never came out at our place unless we let it out. they never took it out to play or on walks. they would just come home, stand at our door at the top of the stairs, let him prance down to the grass to pee, then call him back up and go back to the bedroom. they wouldnt even give him enough time to poo or sniff around or anything, let alone actually picking up dog poo in the grass when he did go. and if he went to the bathroom in the bedroom, i think my brother would hit the dog and get really mad at him. its like, dude, what the fuck do you expect? oh, and i was reeeeeally happy when we moved and found the places he chewed the carpet and wood and plaster off the walls due to boredom. that dog seriously chewed through a door frame. on both sides. and one side of another one. i hate people like this.

me and abc took the doggy to the river and to run around on the grass outside of the apartment. this dog had been stuck in the bedroom so much that he was afraid of any noise or movement when we did take him somewhere.

dogs aren't that much work to me.

i guess cuz they're big outdoor dogs. they stay in the backyard. they poop, i clean up twice a day. feed em twice a day. give em a treat once a day. fill their water. that's it. they get exercize by playing with each other, so i rarely walk them.

take them for vet shots and checkups every few months. and nail clippings

that shit is mad sad. i had an old St. Bernard. and he had hipdisplazia (common in big dogs) and couldn't stand up. we put him down because he was in so much pain. but its just not fair to the dog to be put threw having to piss in a tub. tell your sister to put him the fuck down if its so bad she cant get him the fuck outside.

my brother lets their dog piss and shit in the tub...

they live in an apartment though.. still gross i know.

yes it was fucking disgusting. id always have to clean the tub ..well the entire bathroom.

i made us move out of there quick

I can't believe people who don't let their dogs exercise.

I used to have a Siberian husky when I lived at my mums house, and we had a pretty big yard and shit that it used to run around, but it still wasn't enough so we gave it away to someone who had a farm so the dog could run like it was supposed to.

You couldnt take that dog for walks as it would just try to run and it was too much to hold back.

Not that this relates to anyone spoken about in this thread, but potheads who cant handle their business need not to own any pets. Not even a goldfish. I had a fuckhead ex room mate who had a dog and kept it outside in the dog pen. He let him nearly starve and freeze to death, so we let him go. The dog had a better chance on the street than in a pen with nothing. Im not an animal lover by any means but fucking christ take some responsibility and handle your shit.

Then this dude has the nerve to get a puppy and try to keep him in the house when he knows there are no pets allowed. So hes history for a few months strong now. Im saying, if you starve an animal with warm blood, you deserve whatever misfortune you are faced with. :mad: