Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AyeBee

This is fucking terrible

As I mentioned in another thread, I currently have no toilet paper, and of course God decides today will be the day that I hafta shit so bad and so often that I can't even leave and run to the store

All I know is my asshole is amazingly lucky that my sister sprung for some good paper towels this week

I made a thread about this before.

I think I wiped with newspaper, and compared it to cleaning a Kool-Aide spill with a Trapper Keeper.

there's always this option

shower%20head.gif

May I say I love this option. If I had more time on my hands, I'd never wipe and always shower of my hole after pooping.

a shower?

dirtbag

:lol:

Iono man, I just can't even begin to imagine what the tub must look like after you shower without whiping first

:lol:

Iono man, I just can't even begin to imagine what the tub must look like after you shower without whiping first

Would you rather have a shitty asshole??

be creative! use your t-shirt or some newspaper! or do the indian way use your left hand and then wash it.. it belongs to you

sponge.jpg

This thread reminded me of the worst/best shit i have ever done in my life. I ate a plant bulb for a laugh and about twenty minutes later my stomach started rumbling HARD. About another half hour later we had to pull the truck over and I ran into some bushes at a school and did what was probably the gnarliest turd in history. That includes turds produced by large dinosaurs. I honestly never imagined i could possibly have that much of anything inside me. This is already way too detailed I dare not go any further.

Anyway, lucky I was wearing two shirts at the time and lets just say one of them never left those bushes.

you have no toilet paper because your sister uses large amounts to pick up the shit after she lets the dog shit in the tub. She cleans the piss up with toilet paper also. This would result in the smell, instead of just washing it with water she just wipes it up good enough to make it not visible but theres still piss smeared around.

go to restaurants or office buildings and steal that shit.

or

shit, then shower.

either way.

The shit and shower is a god send. Plus you can set that shit on stream instead of spray, and just send it down the crack.

It's like a bidet from above.

go to restaurants or office buildings and steal that shit.

or

shit, then shower.

either way.

damn if you cant afford toilet paper, you got it bad

i dont know how you can just shower after shitting.

& not wipe AT ALL

most people would clog that drain up !

damn if you cant afford toilet paper, you got it bad

No. Its called saving money.

And yes, you should always wipe before you hop in the shower.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now