what time are you waking up?

groyn shmoyn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what time I crashed last night, but I didn't want to get up this morning.

I think I only had like 5 hours sleep, and I had an exam today. Had to write a concise summary of 8 out of 12 topics, then 3 out of 7 essays. It was hella gay but I killed it. I think the 3 d5s today offset the sleeping pills hangover, but the beer I have had since getting home has gone straight to my head. Early one for me tonight i think.

1 more exam to go, hopefully I get enough study so I can kill it then add a few more letters to my name!!

Tomorrow is my second day in a row off...I'll sleep til the vodka shits rouse me from my slumber

I just jumped outta bed ready to shit myself, run into the bathroom, go for the drop pants/spin manuever, only to realize there is no tp. I then proceeded to look for 5 minutes for a roll of paper towel, the whole time doing this jump around, dance thing, trying to keep everything inside

its 8:08 at nite... i just sold a broken camera i had laying around. and used some of the money to buy a 12 pk of tecate... and a pint of crown royal. and yet i have no motivation to drink whatsoever.

theres suppose to be a dumbass party tonite. all the bulletins i read on myspace speak of a hip hop fashion show... or rap battle party... i DONT want to go to that regardless of what it may be. cus all the kids attending are dumb fuckin wannabe graffiti writers. much dumber and wannabe-er than myself. i think ill just open a beer... hang on the ounce... play some guitar hero... maybe catch some tv... and see where the nite progressively goes.

work at 11 in the morning... i should be up by 9:42. no heavy drinking for me tonite... not without a good reason.

well not all was lost then...

i just dont understand how you can focus soooo early in the morning.

i tried doing that all thru highskool.

wake up at 6 and study before 1st period.

my mind would just wander off into thinking about the song i got stuck in my head that morning.

i wonder if anyone else wakes up with a song stuck in their head.

you know... when yer half asleep and you hum a tune in yer head to keep yerself awake.

i think today it was "love fool" by the cardigans.

im gay.

right now...

i get up at 5:50am and my driller (no homo) picjs me up at 6:10am..

thank god our rig is only 30 minuted form town.

well not all was lost then...

i just dont understand how you can focus soooo early in the morning.

i tried doing that all thru highskool.

wake up at 6 and study before 1st period.

yeah....i usually study better at 2 and 3 am anyways...but i was tired so i was like fuck it....i had no choice.

i was planning on reading all of this.

but i cant focus on anything

so i'll just post my reply...

when i had classes i went to bed around 2am

and got up around 7:30-7:45 to be at class by 8.

weekends were still get up at 8 [morning shit both days... workish]

but generally go to sleep at 3-4am-ish

now that i have summer off... sleep around 5-6am

wake up around 10-11am

i average 5 hours of sleep per night.

on good nights i get my hands on adderall

and dont sleep at all

i'm a vampire. sleep is for pussys.