kill education

xlando

They always wanted to help me because, despite how I act (both in real life and on the interweb), I'm actually a pretty damn intelligent kid. I used to do things that really boggled their minds, like read the entire book they assigned in one period, then hand it back to them and say I wasn't gunna need it cuz I didn't plan on doing the work anyways

i pulled this shit, only in like a day, i would read the book through every other class. i like reading.

high school for me was like...

80page note books for graffiti/random doodles all day

reading books that seemed interesting while skimming in bookstores (my girl is good at stealing books with her purse)

making a mess every where i went.

testing other kids tempers.

hmmm... got along with teachers that didnt treat me like a child.

the teachers that acted as if we were in grade school got bitched out daily.

every drug i have ever done in my life was first experienced while in highschool.

someone asked about the pic i drew, well, i dont have it, the school psychologist got that shit. There was an over weight naked man, tentacles, penis, a teacher, and some hair.

i might try and draw it from memory.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in high school I was accused of handing in someone elses work, the thing was I did hand it someone elses work. The teacher set up an interview with the head of department for her to ask questions about the assignment. I went back and studied the assignment so the interview went very smoothly, i just said i had gotten a tutor and that was the reason for my sudden advancement.

The teacher was determnined, he wanted to contact the tutor (single male, 40's who lived with his mother= lots of time)

I gave him someones old cell that they didnt use anymore and put the sim card in an old phone and got this girl to record a voice mail like "Hey this is becky, if you're calling about tutoring leave your details and i'll get back to you.

Guy was nuts. Leaving like 2-3 messages a day for over a week.

He was determined to get to the bottom of the situation and would bring it up in every class.

He said if i admitted to it he would let it go. I didnt.

He finally gave it back, and gave me a B+

I went to head of department and said i was on a B average already and if this paper was such an improvement that it got me accused of cheating then shouldnt i technically get a higher grade?

She spoke to him, and made him change it to an A+. He had no choice.

Becky's number was called a LOT that week. All from his home phone, his cell, public phones, the school.

He said he was going to be super critical of my next papers. I told my parents, the spoke to the head of department.....She said my papers would be graded by her from now on.

Teacher got a warning. He was super pissed.

He wouldnt acknowledge me the rest of the semester.

how did/do you view school ?

i feel like tearing head open every once and a while

some of the shit taught and the curriculum don't make sense at all.

a handful of good teachers the rest dont give a shit if you pass or not, just want their mediocre paycheck.

people go to high school to barely get by and then stop there, no college etc.

i feel like its a damn job; and i want to quit.

its not like i am though.

opinions.

It's Cho time...

Back in high school I was accused of handing in someone elses work, the thing was I did hand it someone elses work. The teacher set up an interview with the head of department for her to ask questions about the assignment. I went back and studied the assignment so the interview went very smoothly, i just said i had gotten a tutor and that was the reason for my sudden advancement.

The teacher was determnined, he wanted to contact the tutor (single male, 40's who lived with his mother= lots of time)

I gave him someones old cell that they didnt use anymore and put the sim card in an old phone and got this girl to record a voice mail like "Hey this is becky, if you're calling about tutoring leave your details and i'll get back to you.

Guy was nuts. Leaving like 2-3 messages a day for over a week.

He was determined to get to the bottom of the situation and would bring it up in every class.

He said if i admitted to it he would let it go. I didnt.

He finally gave it back, and gave me a B+

I went to head of department and said i was on a B average already and if this paper was such an improvement that it got me accused of cheating then shouldnt i technically get a higher grade?

She spoke to him, and made him change it to an A+. He had no choice.

Becky's number was called a LOT that week. All from his home phone, his cell, public phones, the school.

He said he was going to be super critical of my next papers. I told my parents, the spoke to the head of department.....She said my papers would be graded by her from now on.

Teacher got a warning. He was super pissed.

He wouldnt acknowledge me the rest of the semester.

Crazy story. Why did he have it out for you so badly? Did he have dislikes about you before the paper?

some people are just naturally good looking... then they get mediocre jobs and spend ALL their money on a fancy car... and buy clothes in small amounts til it builds up their closet.

but after paying off their car for the month... they are left with little or no money.

and they die a little inside.

This kinda was my situation for the last 5 years being in uni, havign car repayments/maintence/running costs while only working part time.

It was a semi struggle, but hey, I have an awesome credit rating, know how to survive with debt over my head all the while banging hot chicks and bettering myself thru education. As of Tuesday I should have a degree coming my way, and enough cash in the bank to go anywhere in the world.

School is worth it man, unless you can get out early and get a trade in something. Then at 20 you are making decent money whereas other people who are still at school are just finishing studying. It comes down to the choices you make man

i got the opposite reaction. i was very good at writing essays and short stories. one english teacher in 10th grade that disliked me, insisted that i couldn't have written it and that it was "too advanced" and that i probably stole it off the internet. even though i proved it was my writing, he realized he was wrong because he accepted the paper, but he didn't want to apologize or at least take his statements back and just kept insisting it to save face.

IM REALLY GOOD AT WRITING ESSAYS.

BUT I JUST DONT LIKE THE WRITING PART.

Fuck public education. Its not getting any better. It almost makes me never want children for fear of how they will end up. I failed high school by 1/2 a credit. Then did summer school at night and got my diploma later. I had no interest whatsoever in the prom or walking or any of that American dream shit. Finding a trade was the best thing that ever happened to me. I was an auto mechanic for about 4 years and now I am a creepy maintanence man for hotel. I could give a fuck about making 6 figures a year when I have my integrity. If youre making 100K plus a year, and fail at life where you will not be able to afford your lifestyle thus far, and you are very very much more fucked than anyone who makes between 30 and 40K per year. Lets be honest. Universities and colleges are as much of a business and a marketing scheme as Nike shoes or Microsoft. They could give a fuck if you ever use your degree to get the career you want. More than half of the people I know with degrees do not work in the field that they studied for. They work jobs that I, a non college graduate, can get any day of the week.

I have straight F's and all i do is sketch in class.

the whole year.

hate all my teachers, because most of them are older woman constantly on their period.

and the one guy teacher i have is a child molester and is obsessed with star wars and the show lost.

then drop out and work full time, your a waste of a seat.

unless your just really stupid.

"You're a waste of a seat" hahaha, man I heard that so many times

My school accepted about 300 out of the 1,000 or so 8th graders who tested to get in every year, so our waiting list was huge. When I decided to just stop doing anything they were constantly tryin to get me to leave to make room for someone else

My standard response was always "They should have tested better than me, than they wouldn't be in this predictament"