kill education

xlando

how did/do you view school ?

i feel like tearing head open every once and a while

some of the shit taught and the curriculum don't make sense at all.

a handful of good teachers the rest dont give a shit if you pass or not, just want their mediocre paycheck.

people go to high school to barely get by and then stop there, no college etc.

i feel like its a damn job; and i want to quit.

its not like i am though.

opinions.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just fuck more girls... and fuck them hard...

Girls have big mouths and when you really fuck them good

they tell their friends and once your relationship sours... you

got ten girls on the side all willing to drop old-girl and get

fucked by you. Make those cunts squirt!

Man, it's the same bullshit they tried to pull in my day. If it ain't that piece of paper, there's some other choice they're gonna try and make for you. You gotta do what Randall Pink Floyd wants to do man. Let me tell you this, the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Yup...

how did/do you view school ?

i feel like tearing head open every once and a while

some of the shit taught and the curriculum don't make sense at all.

a handful of good teachers the rest dont give a shit if you pass or not, just want their mediocre paycheck.

people go to high school to barely get by and then stop there, no college etc.

i feel like its a damn job; and i want to quit.

its not like i am though.

opinions.

just be happy you're not in a college preretory highscool like me. for instance our senior thesis paper is supposed to be 15 pages long, a guy i know that goes here worked his ass off in that school and came up short one page, dude could not walk across the stage during graduation. that shit burns, how can you waste someone's 4 years and not allow them that one thing that gives even an inkling of a sense of it all being worth it. Im surpprised the guy hasnt lost it yet.

just be happy you're not in a college preretory highscool like me. for instance our senior thesis paper is supposed to be 15 pages long, a guy i know that goes here worked his ass off in that school and came up short one page, dude could not walk across the stage during graduation. that shit burns, how can you waste someone's 4 years and not allow them that one thing that gives even an inkling of a sense of it all being worth it. Im surpprised the guy hasnt lost it yet.

fuuck !

bust his asss for nuthin'.

couldnt walk or couldnt graduate? as long as i got my diploma i wouldnt be too pissed...still got credit for my education

After four years you'd think he wouldn't fuck around and miss by one page..

i once drew a picture so fowl and profane a teacher took it off my desk and actually told me to leave, so i throw a stapler at the wall and tell the guy to fuck himself.

he felt i was a threat, so for like a month i was on what they called "administrative leave of absence" until i got some mental evaluation done.

quit that shit

i got suspended for being in a gang in middle school. i wasnt in a gang though, because im too awesome already when im alone. the reason they decided i was in a gang is because i drew a picture of 3 dudes all wearing baggy clothes and all wearing red.

oh and one had a hat turned to the side. i wish i still had that picture.

straight gangster right thurrr.

yea... but highskool you kinda gotta work at it continuously in order to make sure you graduate. if you keep getting held back then eventually you end up in yer 20's amongst all the teens that are graduating in yer year.

you wont look stupid if yer in yer 40's taking a college course. its just natural for those who want to continue their already established education... or stay at home moms who want to take an art course just for the fuck of it.