FACEBOOK=out of hand, stalker paradise

Hayabusa

fuck this shit is getting out of hand

its ridiculous

all those who say it provides for more privacy are stupid as shit

it lets u see who is attending what events, when where, what school they go to, etc

this thing tells everyone who u know and who u have in common...lets other ppl post up pictures of u and ALERTS everyone else whos friends with them this was done. The list goes on and on its so fucked

not to mention how theres about a million different applications you can add, yet u still cant change any colors or nothing

this thing is getting way too shitty. i dont know if any of you have it, but its def. going to turn into a pile of crap soon

fuck off i want my privacy among friends, and i dont want random ppl to see who i am when u "tag" me in your pictures, nor to show who else i know

get the fuck outta here facebook

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ill use it cuz i still like keeping in touch with my current friends

but, people who u dont know completely can still harsh check out every personal aspect of ur life

sure myspace has photos, but it doesnt tell ppl what u said to who, or where you;'re going in a few days and shit

why do u even need to know this stuff???

im not really feeling facebook.. i dont like the fact i cant creep on peoples pages that i dont want to add...but still wanna see what they have been up to over the years.

im not saying to you "deserve" anything by posting shit tons of personal information online...that would be insensitive. what i am saying is that if you are too fucking stupid to realize that its not a good idea to post your social schedule and other personal information online then you should probably be relegated to the world of landlines and pagers.

seriously. can someone fill me in on what it take to get into college these days? apparently not much.....

i made a myspace once, to make fun of a bunch of young tools i knew. i took a bunch of their pictures and started a website saying how gangster we were, and then i mailed a bunch of real thugs starting shit. last i heard a few windows got broken and a bunch of kids were trying to fight eachother over this shit.

other than that, internet friendships are stupid, and im proud to say i dont have one. back in the day we didnt have bulshit like this. kids used pagers and payphones and didnt go around posting pictures of eachother on the internet.

god i miss the old days, i wish i could stick myself into the mid 90s again and kill myself before myspace and facebook were created.

fuck this shit is getting out of hand

its ridiculous

all those who say it provides for more privacy are stupid as shit

it lets u see who is attending what events, when where, what school they go to, etc

this thing tells everyone who u know and who u have in common...lets other ppl post up pictures of u and ALERTS everyone else whos friends with them this was done. The list goes on and on its so fucked

not to mention how theres about a million different applications you can add, yet u still cant change any colors or nothing

this thing is getting way too shitty. i dont know if any of you have it, but its def. going to turn into a pile of crap soon

fuck off i want my privacy among friends, and i dont want random ppl to see who i am when u "tag" me in your pictures, nor to show who else i know

get the fuck outta here facebook[/color]

Yo, you can make some of those things you mentioned private, too.. like, the tagged photos thing. but yeah, i don't think anyone is stalking me except some hurtbag girls on my friends list...

but oh yeah, there's some busted girls writing on my wall, who i barely know, and i don't want my brother and his wife and others really close to me on my facebook thinking i have anything to do with these people.

Fuck facebook.

That shit is plain retarded.

Myspace isn't much better, but at least now I know how I can post private profiles display pics in full size in the myspace thread.

BTW, I stumbled across the girl I had a crush on a few years back on Mysapce last night. No, I won't post her, but like every hot girl in the city is her friend, hahah.

So post her..

But on a related note, didnt that guy use facebook to figure out where that girl went, kidknapped her, killed her, and dumped her body in a creek or somthing in Missouri or somwhere like that a few days ago? I feel bad for the girl, she had no clue what the was going on. She parked in a parking lot and dude was following her the whole time and pulled up right next to her.

facebook is open to everyone now, I wish it was still only college. I started bitchin way back when they let high school on there. That shit is mad helpful for organizing events, getting notes and shit from classmates, sharing pictures etc.

yeh spyD is right

i guess ill just have to look into private settings

although, im not concerned much about me, as i dont really reveal too much about what im up to to other ppl...its just that whole thing that everyone sees exactly what u tell a friend or do, or who u know that bugs me, not to mention how some people i have on there put up waaaaaay too much personal info

oh well, as long as I dont end up dead, cum stained and in a ditch, i think i'll be ok...

didn't you already make a thread about this before?

anyways.....they just added a "Graffiti" feature to facebook hahaha. i'm stoked.not.

Haha I just painted this on my girl's wall in that 'Graffiti' (no homo)

027e7c4c2ac0bb56693969a452c63b7a_580x270.png

Faceb/o/o/k causes drama. I kn/o/w i heard st/o/ries about people knowing t/o/o/ much. like, i flirt with a girl /o/n faceb/o/o/k, every/o/ne w/o/uld kn/o/w. Im like fuck it, myspace.

do you really have to put forward slashes after all those words? When did this happen to channel 0?

dont worry thats just trans4mations. he keeps it real on he oontz oontz oontz oontzoontz oontz oontoontz oontz oontz oontzz oontzoontz oontz oontz oontzoontz oontz oontz oontzoontz oontz oontz oontzoontz oontz oontz oontzoontz oontz oontz oontzoontz oontz oontz oontzoontz oontz oontz oontzoontz oontz oontz oontzoontz oontz oontz oontzoontz oontz oontz oontzoontz oontz oontz oontz