NEW DORITOS FLAVOUR X-13D IS INSANE!!!!!

Abracadabra

http://x13d.doritos.com/

Doritos-X-13D.jpg

i just tried one of these things and it tastes EXACTLY like a mcdonalds cheeseburger. and i don't mean sorta like a cheeseburger, i mean when you put the thing in your mouth you can taste the bun, meat, cheese, pickles, ketchup and mustard, fresh from mcdonalds. go buy a packet and see for yourself. i can't believe it. it's on some willy wonka shit for sure

Gene-Wilder---Willy-Wonka-the-Chocolate-Factory-Photograph-C10103080.jpeg

"the snozzberries taste like snozberries"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At first, i wasnt going to buy a huge bag cus i was all like "man, i bet this chips will be all black n shi".

I buy a 99 cent bag. at first, i though it tasted like this. . . .

cupmaruwithshrimp.jpg

and i also though it tasted like a cheese burger, but then again, i keep thinking it tastes like some type of meat. steak or something?

they fall into that special catagory with mountain dew and slim jims. no thanks white trash.

OH C'MON NOW!

Don't throw Doritos in that category. I agree with yaou on the Mountain Dew and Slim Jims but Doritos? Now, I would never try this shit they speak of now....but goood old cool ranch or nacho cheese?

yer crazy.

as far as i can remember, i believe ive only bitten into one dorito chip in my life.

they fall into that special catagory with mountain dew and slim jims. no thanks white trash.

says ye who lives off toaster strudels...

no doubt i will be dorito-less when abc comes home. sigh. although im not sure i really want to try mcdonalds flavor.

as far as i can remember, i believe ive only bitten into one dorito chip in my life.

and any "dessert snack" from a box.

lil debby is meant for trailors.

http://x13d.doritos.com/

i just tried one of these things and it tastes EXACTLY like a mcdonalds cheeseburger. and i don't mean sorta like a cheeseburger, i mean when you put the thing in your mouth you can taste the bun, meat, cheese, pickles, ketchup and mustard, fresh from mcdonalds. go buy a packet and see for yourself.

That's exactly what my wife and I thought.

ugh yeah i saw it yesterday

wouldn't touch it

No thanks, I only fucks with Cool Ranch

L_IMAGE.112b831654f.93.88.fa.d0.36f1c58.jpg

"It wasn't until we tried them and they tasted like beef that we read the ingredient panel to discover they, in fact, have beef," said Freimark.

They contain beef and beef and beef tallow, which is a fat made from beef.

http://www.kgw.com/health/stephanie_stricklen/stories/kgw_052307_health_beef_doritos.36d6aec.html