Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

NEW DORITOS FLAVOUR X-13D IS INSANE!!!!!

http://x13d.doritos.com/

Doritos-X-13D.jpg

i just tried one of these things and it tastes EXACTLY like a mcdonalds cheeseburger. and i don't mean sorta like a cheeseburger, i mean when you put the thing in your mouth you can taste the bun, meat, cheese, pickles, ketchup and mustard, fresh from mcdonalds. go buy a packet and see for yourself. i can't believe it. it's on some willy wonka shit for sure

Gene-Wilder---Willy-Wonka-the-Chocolate-Factory-Photograph-C10103080.jpeg

"the snozzberries taste like snozberries"

Sweet fat ass flavored fat ass chips I wonder what type of fat ass dip I can dip that shit into. Maybe a ketchup, mustard, mayo salsa. That would just be odd.

At first, i wasnt going to buy a huge bag cus i was all like "man, i bet this chips will be all black n shi".

I buy a 99 cent bag. at first, i though it tasted like this. . . .

cupmaruwithshrimp.jpg

and i also though it tasted like a cheese burger, but then again, i keep thinking it tastes like some type of meat. steak or something?

fresh from mcdonalds.

this sentence does not make sense

and my overall synopsis of the chips was that they tasted like taco bell, not anything particular from taco bell, just taco bell in general.

as far as i can remember, i believe ive only bitten into one dorito chip in my life.

they fall into that special catagory with mountain dew and slim jims. no thanks white trash.

they fall into that special catagory with mountain dew and slim jims. no thanks white trash.

OH C'MON NOW!

Don't throw Doritos in that category. I agree with yaou on the Mountain Dew and Slim Jims but Doritos? Now, I would never try this shit they speak of now....but goood old cool ranch or nacho cheese?

yer crazy.

as far as i can remember, i believe ive only bitten into one dorito chip in my life.

says ye who lives off toaster strudels...

no doubt i will be dorito-less when abc comes home. sigh. although im not sure i really want to try mcdonalds flavor.

and any "dessert snack" from a box.

lil debby is meant for trailors.

that sounds fucking grosss

next theyll make em taste like burning (patent pending)

to who? matt groening?

http://x13d.doritos.com/

i just tried one of these things and it tastes EXACTLY like a mcdonalds cheeseburger. and i don't mean sorta like a cheeseburger, i mean when you put the thing in your mouth you can taste the bun, meat, cheese, pickles, ketchup and mustard, fresh from mcdonalds. go buy a packet and see for yourself.

That's exactly what my wife and I thought.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now