THE FINALS

wayne hits

CLEVELAND VS SAN ANTONIO.

hows this shit gonna go? im hoping cleveland does not get trampled. i doubt anyone is

going for San Antonio, but if you are, speak up so i can despise you.

I find myself pulling for the Cav's when I've never stuck up for the Cavs.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I found the Finals boring as hell this year...Who knows though because every analyst was saying that the Cavs couldnt get passed the Nets, then they said that about the Pistons, and now everyone is saying the same about the Spurs!

GOD I CANT WAIT TIL FOOTBALL SEASON RETURNS!!

flops? look no further then you're boy varejao someone bumps into his ass no the low post he jumps on the ground with an oscar like preformance.

yo. i wouldnt even know. the only time id happen to watch the cavs normally is when

the Raptors are beating them. Varejo is the main reason i don't like the Cavs. and get

a fucking haircut hippy.

and yeah. bring on nfl season.

I found the Finals boring as hell this year...Who knows though because every analyst was saying that the Cavs couldnt get passed the Nets, then they said that about the Pistons, and now everyone is saying the same about the Spurs!

GOD I CANT WAIT TIL FOOTBALL SEASON RETURNS!!

Training camp is right around the corner my friend.

:D

Ha, football is great, but basketball is GREATERER!?

To bad the Giants are going to SUCK this year. :(

Anyway you'll see what I mean with Varejao tonight, everytime Duncan touches the guy he's going to fall on the floor.

As far as the Cavs not beating the Nets and the Pistons, I don't think they should have beat either of them, my boy Vinsanity played like shit the entire series, and well I think the Pistons straight up gave up @ the end of each game they didn't have control in.

I seriously don't know how the Cavs got to the finals, but now that their here fuck it. SPURS IN 5 YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST.

I just think it's funny how these analysts are all on Lebron's dick. Stuart Scott said he had the wisdom of a 50 year old, and this guy Greg Anthony said he's a philosopher.

HAHAHAHA.