Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
castro

NIGGAZ KNOW BIG BROTHER!!111!

http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/arts_entertainment/media/big+brother+row+the+transcript/549967

Emily: You pushing it out you nigger.

Nicky: Em, I can't believe you said that.

Charley: You are in trouble.

Emily: Don't make a big thing out of it then. I was joking.

Charley: I know you were... but that's some serious shit, sorry.

Emily: Why?

Charley: Oh my god. I'm not even saying it.

Nicky: Just don't talk about it anymore.

Emily: I was joking.

LEND A NIGGA A PENCIL?

playing on my ipod.

ayy yo did you peep that? what? my nigga pussy ima eat dat!

in my office full of old white people...

english big brother: girl says nigger. instantly gets evicted .massive race uproar. shit's gonna be like the pencil job.

i don't watch that fucking show. that's the point. i just got given this link by a friend of mine.

i fucking hate big brother, it rots the mind. trust me, given a choice between watching a bunch of cretins bitch at each other, or not, i choose the latter.

i don't watch that fucking show. that's the point. i just got given this link by a friend of mine.

i fucking hate big brother, it rots the mind. trust me, given a choice between watching a bunch of cretins bitch at each other, or not, i choose the latter.

GOOD.

She looks a bit worse for wear here

bb806_emily--bb8-A.jpg

But damn, why make a big deal about it?

I'd love to go on BB, and say something like this (thats if they choose to broadcast it) then come out and act liek a wigga saying 'what up nigga?' and stuff to the host and say how if rappers are allowed to use the word then there shouldn't be an uproar at anyone saying it.

I still think the word is a load of shit to be honest, all teh bad connotations of it being used as a slur died when Easy E released Easy does it.

Just my drunken 2 cents but it is just a word at the end of the day. It's use is as common as colds, so to get offended by the use of it you must seriously be a highly strung idiot with a winecork up your arse.

I'm not condoning it or anything, I just think bullshit like this is just a joke.

That is all.

I say nigga all the time, noone looks at me twice. I've seen other white dudes say it and get smacked in the mouth for it. It all depends on the person, that's all

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now