man grows horn, cat grows wings. *with pics*

CMF

elder_man1.jpg

Saleh Talib Saleh used to dream that he would grow horns on his head. He dismissed them as mere fancy at first, but then, at the ripe old age of 78, a horn did indeed begin to grow on the left side of his head, astonishing his fellow villagers. Saleh, a resident of A’dban district of the Shabwa governorate, claims that the horn started growing over 25 years ago. He has no explanation as to how the horn developed or why. However, a large medical team at the Aden Specialized Hospital believe that the horn was caused by multiplying layers of hardened, dried skin on Saleh’s head.

http://www.yobserver.com/reports/10011703.html

989102.jpg

Granny Feng's tom cat has sprouted two hairy 4ins long wings, reports the Huashang News.

"At first, they were just two bumps, but they started to grow quickly, and after a month there were two wings," she said.

Feng, of Xianyang city, Shaanxi province, says the wings, which contain bones, make her pet look like a 'cat angel'.

Her explanation is that the cat sprouted the wings after being sexually harassed.

"A month ago, many female cats in heat came to harass him, and then the wings started to grow," she said.

However, experts say the phenomenon is more likely down to a gene mutation, and say it shouldn't prevent the cat living a normal life.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2344838.html

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh man.

I don't even know how I'm going to break the news to my cats that they just aren't cutting it anymore.

They are soft and sweet, but without wings, I just don't know anymore.

In my wildest dreams cats have wings.

It looks like my wildest dreams aren't any different than reality.

Book me a flight to China.

I'm going cat thieving.

Possibly the wings are the beginnings of an evolutionary change. In the future, maybe all cats will have wings. This may be due to housecats needing a way to escape danger, such as dogs and getting stuck in trees, from years and years of being domesticated.

Possibly the wings are the beginnings of an evolutionary change. In the future, maybe all cats will have wings. This may be due to housecats needing a way to escape danger, such as dogs and getting stuck in trees, from years and years of being domesticated.

it might be because i've had a couple of bevvies but i can't tell if you're being serious or not