Baltimore? where is that.

tr808

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dont fuck any girls. Baltimore has the nations highest STD rate. PCP is in full supply in the DC area, so get a dipper son and throw lawn chairs on the roof! But seriously, riding on 95 across the city, Baltimore has a real nice skyline. Beautiful. But some parts of that city are fucking horrifying, like 3rd world country shit.

It's just a city like any other...

small, dirty, modest, violent, mostly black, amazing city in America.

It's not that bad, and they have a great aquarium, or so I've been told.

Walk around and check shit out.

Get out of the touristy city center and check out the outskirts.

Bring a camera, and take lots of flicks because it's unique city.

If you look like a Mark... You CAN get jacked.

Good luck kid.

don't hate...this is my backyard, great place to paint although the buff is a little hard hitting now...huge freight scene...home of the wire, they were out filming in Federal Hill area last night....stay out of the tourist areas and get in the outskirts is right....good bars in little italy, fells, federal hill....inner harbour sucks....plenty of crime, murder, homeless crackheads for you too...have fun....a lot of great writers are from/still live here...good history

fuck what ya heard baltimores the shit.

Yes. That flyer dude posted one the first page from the Sidebar - good bar. So is the Otto and the Rusty Scupper (not joking). If you're into touristy shit, stay in the Inner Harbor area and go to ESPN Zone, and call it a night at 10. Fells Point can be fun, can also be annoying. I think the museum of visionary arts is still open, they always have a good exhibits there, I remember one was shit done by insane people in mental wards, it was pretty interesting. Reptillian Records? Maybe thats in D.C., I forget. There's also a street that has nothing but strip clubs, I can't remember the name, maybe somone can help? Just get in a cab and ask to go the "block". Last time I went down, they had the street closed off to traffic, and it was just fucking packed with people. Good place to score (anything) and find strippers to party with.

Are you kidding me I will fucking punk people from Maryland and I am from CT...I call bullshit you are just a pussy...

Come punk us then.

The tourist spots kinda suck, but the section 8 neighborhoods are no place to wind up. Fells Point is a good time, as is Little Italy (right outside of Fells Pt.).

edit for Some1- we have more murders per week than there are days in a week. come punk those guys.

Last night I watched a news report from Baltimore, about this gang of ghetto ass, dirtbike/ATV ridin niggs...shit was amazing

When I was 13 my mom drove me to baltimore for a graffiti thing. She almost shit her pants when we got lost in the ghetto and a mob of black people on dirtbikes and four wheelers came flying by popping wheelies and almost running people over. I thought it ruled