Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Quaranta-Due

Half bottle of lean.

To create Lean, a popular drink originated from Houston Texas, you require the following for the original formula:

-Promethazine w/Codeine VC <- Sizzurp (active ingredient)

-Original Sprite Soda <- Mixing ingredient (although different flavors of sprite are now used, such as sprite remix)

-Jolly rancher candy <- Flavor additive

Put it all in a styrofoam cup and enjoy. The codeine is mainly responsible for the euphoric feeling after drinking lean. Promethazine causes motor skill impairment, lethargy, extreme drowsiness, as well as a disassociative feeling from all other parts of the body, specifically the stomach and digestive system. If it doesn't have promethazine w/ Codeine, it isn't real sizzurp.

The mixed drink combination known as "lean", is normally the color purple, due the added ingredient sizzurp, which is originally a dark purple syrup. There are other colors of sizzurp which can be added to create lean, but the purple is the true sizurp

Lean does not contain ANY form of alcohol, crushed pills, or other liquids in general.

Dat lean got my thoed.

Dat lean got my swervin.

"Mayne... hol' up... I got too much lean in my cup..." -Quoted from a popular song found in the south.

It IS that purple drank mang

In chicago the term "LEAN" is used for a drink based with Liquid Codeine.

You get Liquid Codeine when you have tonsils removed. Basiclly to make "LEAN" you

put 3 hard candy Jolly-Ranchers (waltermelon is mpeccable) in it, allow them to dissolve,

then get all sorts of goofed-offed.

"Quaranta-Due" is blitsed right now and dreaming about upside down chameleon-giraffes

playing hop-scotch across the sky on stars.

Check.

Goodnight.

Idiot. Lean is about the stupidest "drug" ever.

I am so upset to learn it originated in my state.

How sad.

They're everywhere.

Now eat a dick, dick eater.

lio tnetop tad si.

you trying to get sassy with me?

You can get your syrup in different fruit flavours now.

Peach lean sounds like stuff nightmares are made of.

My downstairs neighbor is always with the lean.

He has a neon ScarFace poster in his house.

And a real janky tattoo of his own name in Olde English font.

His friends are real loud and say nigga a ton.

They are all white.

Enough said.

In chicago the term "LEAN" is used for a drink based with Liquid Codeine.

You get Liquid Codeine when you have tonsils removed. Basiclly to make "LEAN" you

put 3 hard candy Jolly-Ranchers (waltermelon is mpeccable) in it, allow them to dissolve,

then get all sorts of goofed-offed.

"Quaranta-Due" is blitsed right now and dreaming about upside down chameleon-giraffes

playing hop-scotch across the sky on stars.

LISTERLEAN.

if your gonna be that budget just drink some scope.

I actually wasn't using it as a drug, I've had a really shitty cough lately, and wasn't paying attention to how much I was taking. Or noticing the fact that I was taking it with a fair amount of beer. Oops.

I started feeling upside downish, then woke up right now.

i made some "drank" a couple weeks ago when i was sick. i didnt gay it up with hood rat candy or anything like that but it was still pretty official. i used ginger ale instead of sprite becuase i thought it would be better for the stomach.

ps - doctors are completely reckless with pain killers these days. its pretty disgusting actually.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now