Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rental

my unemployed day:

i'm wearing my "a christmas story" fluffy-pink-bunny-outfit robe and baggy sweats with the ends over my feet like slippers, eating cheesy potato cassarole with cheese sauce on top, going through vice's dos and donts, and occasionally working on blood farts unicorn. my life like totally sucks. aka is great. earlier i was reading harry potter 5 in bed with my orange cat napping next to me.

Except for the "sucks" part and the orange cat it sounds like my everyday living. Throw in some Nintendo time of course.

I sit around all morning, do some writing, work on a painting or two, eat a burrito, come on here, Google my name a few times than hang out with my girl when she gets home...sleep, repeat. It can be fun sometimes but I'm off of work/teaching this whole month so I have waaay too much free time. Expect to see lots of Bojangles posts.

i may as well be unemployed today. if i was working from home i would have ended up playing xbox and listening to records all day. probably even going for a bike ride during my "lunch break".

its mad slow.

ive been unemployed for 8 months since moving to canada. and ive never been more bored.

but it is nice to sleep in, and spend time with the kid

im about to bail and pick up my girlfreind from the airport, then i gotta study for an exam and prepare for a job interview. still, classes have finished for the semester... rad.

exactly. ^^^

don't forget you haven't shaved your legs in three weeks and have skipped a few showers

actually, i shaved today, and take showers every day.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I have the whole week off....I havent done shit.

I did buy a wireless router...its cool, I dont know why I waited on it. Internetz in teh bathroomz

I am currently unemployed as of this morning at approx 0914 AM

Apparently most jobs dont like dealing with college students but are readily available to high school students.

what the fuck!

I did buy a wireless router...its cool, I dont know why I waited on it. Internetz in teh bathroomz

hah! this is one of the funniest things youve ever said.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I am currently unemployed as of this morning at approx 0914 AM

Apparently most jobs dont like dealing with college students but are readily available to high school students.

what the fuck!

PWND!!!

Guest R@ndomH3ro
hah! this is one of the funniest things youve ever said.

Thanks...more cat pic plz

kthnxbai

lazy fucks

Seriously.

How do you people live?

I would go fucking crazy.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

HAHAHA....FATTY KAT.

UR KAT R TEH FUNNIES

Seriously.

How do you people live?

I would go fucking crazy.

except i just got done with 5 semesters straight of school, sometimes working up to 3 jobs, etc. it is strange going from being insanely busy to doing whatever the fuck i want though.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Staying at home is cool....but it does get boring after awhile.

My girl hates it when I stay home alone all day...I end up buying shit, taking shit apart and hacking it, and of course....breaking shit.

I got my wireless internetz to stream my music and movie straight to my home theater system....thank you boring day.

Now I will reward myself with the new season of ghost hunters.

someone outside was .2 seconds away from getting in an accident. i heard the very hard braking of some tires for a few moments, but no following crash.

blanketland:

blanketland.jpg.3c10635de645cb235d54e5a49d76deab.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now