Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dookiegalore

try fasting

i only put water in my body for the last two days. got to eat a bowl of cereal this morning and hit the bong and it was beautiful. look up water fasting it's a good ass detox for your body. and i've been working on my flicks since then. so herrrrrrrrrrre's my catches from late january to now. pretty much unbiased. pm me if you want originals.

wait til im done then complain about the wack shit and bump your boys and shit that catches your eye. you know

nspowerxz0.jpg

uppowergw9.jpg

mwcxzy2.jpg

learnothersbnsfby8.jpg

sineksealxr3.jpg

ichchompjb8.jpg

benching249ri5.jpg

gluerboxjg5.jpg

kersefloateric6.jpg

super2wk9.jpg

benching251jg9.jpg

benching250lw3.jpg

leaversilverbullettaggepm4.jpg

griefqa6.jpg

tboxyu6.jpg

ukcf4.jpg

arysmz4.jpg

geswackqh5.jpg

berlinthrowcu3.jpg

nrsuu9.jpg

lots more

Hey sek LFC (LF) is already an established crew and last time I checked you were not a member. No big deal just think up something that hasnt been or isnt being done. Thanks

i only put water in my body for the last two days. got to eat a bowl of cereal this morning and hit the bong and it was beautiful. look up water fasting it's a good ass detox for your body.

drink a few cups of olive oil, take some weird pills, then water fast for a week... wildness.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now