I'm pretty fuckin souped

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I caught him leavin his crib, let him go cuz he was on his way to work and I can sometimes be a compassionate psycho.

I was gunna catch him after work, but in the hours between the ex got me on the phone and talked me out of it. Wel, I didn't do it because of that, and the fact that the kid was already piss his pants terrified of me.

Wasn't even worth hurting my hand over.

You need to quit this talking to her over the phone now that you've broken up business.

She threw away the 2 years of your life you gave her.

Think about all the bullshit you put up with, everytime you bit your tongue, everytime you dropped that extra bit of cash to get her something special.

Girl needs to be diciplined, and by diciplined I mean deprived of your time/friendship for a month or two.

You need to quit this talking to her over the phone now that you've broken up business.

She threw away the 2 years of your life you gave her.

Think about all the bullshit you put up with, everytime you bit your tongue, everytime you dropped that extra bit of cash to get her something special.

Girl needs to be diciplined, and by diciplined I mean deprived of your time/friendship for a month or two.

You are a smart man, but I am a weak one

The way to become stronger is to act like AUS described.

I am kinda like you though AyeBee, sometimes I just cave in, which is usually the worst thign to do.

But yeah, my advice is to forget about her, just stop all contact, then if you happen to run into her, be all like happy and shit, as they want to see you fail, not end up happier than them. If you believe in karma and have seen some of the things I have seen happen to my exs and shit after they burnt me or whatever, I think how lucky I am to not be putting up with their shit anymore.