Do you lie?

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

I'm coming from the "Brutal wake ups" thread,

like many threads, it starts with a personal experience and people reply with their similar ones.

I read some great storys in there, alkalines was amazing.

I've experienced numbness while waking but not so extreme.

And it occured to me, that in a real life chat, if someone would start talking about weird sleeping conditions/ bad wake ups, i'd use alkalines story to amaze everyone...

I dont lie however, at least not often. Nor do i make things up, i just exaggerate sometimes in order to make the story a tale.

So, do you liehttp://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon5.gif'>be honest:cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm certainly not a hurtful/deceitful liar.

i am, however, a person who believes that stretching the truth and hyperbole are integral parts of the art of storytelling. knawhatumsayin?

Guest Pilau Hands
i am, however, a person who believes that stretching the truth and hyperbole are integral parts of the art of storytelling

iknowwhatyousayin'

i lie CONSTANTLY. seriously it's to the point where i don't notice sometimes til i'm halfway through it. i lie to tell a story, to win an argument, convince someone of something, get out of shit, etc.

fucked up, but whaddyagonna do

i lie

Guest Obsessed

i dont lie, i use creative storytelling techniques

nah but seriously i dont lie unless its needed and that isnt often

"youre a theif and a liar","i only lied about being a theif" that commercial was just on

haha i think you have made enough accurate comments about me to satisfy my curiosity if you are the real onorok. what up killa. holla. package?................................................

I don't lie regularly, but if I see that I can get away with it and it helps me or someone else, I am not against it. As for stretching the truth, I think everyone does.

And I would challenge anyone on here to truthfully say they have never lied to a family member. Most of the big ones I can think of where to avoid beef with the family.

Archived