Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ferris Bueller

Scooter Libby sentenced...

it would be good they send him to a real prison,like one in LA or something of that type..

Congigal visists? Not that I know of. A minimum secrutiy prision is no picknic. I have a client in there right now. He says the trick is, kick someone's ass the first day or become someone's bitch. Then everything will be alright.

We get caught laundering money, we're not going to white color resort prison. No, no, no. We're going to Federal pound me in the ass prison.

you hear guliani last night on the republican debate, when he was asked about this issue, he said some shit like this was a grave injustice, and it would be hard for him to not consider him for a pardon.

if ghouliani employs his same police-state tactics in foreign policy as president, that he used in NYC, watch out world. and watch out USA. cuz he'll have bigger toys to play with.

i lived in nyc under his watch, if he becomes president, i'm bouncin out this country right quick.

expect to LIVE in lock down. or over sea's fighting some war.

I'm glad the guy got his due, but we all know he has millions waiting for him somewhere for taking this one to the chin...

i'm pretty sure guiliani planted explosives in the wtc and the pentagon.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since the thread turned to "former mayor of NY" during the collapse of the wtc...

He's no saint, everyone do your job if you can vote make sure he doesn't get in.

I'm not getting on the 'vote for change' style bandwagon because the next big election will be my virst time voting. (just getting into politics)

but if we can make change we should try.

agreed? Peace

I'm glad the guy got his due, but we all know he has millions waiting for him somewhere for taking this one to the chin...

yea, cheney is in love with the dude, he'll rotate into a high paying executive position within days of his release, mark my words.

yea, cheney is in love with the dude, he'll rotate into a high paying executive position within days of his release, mark my words.

no doubt in my mind that you are correct. the day bush leaves office scooter will get pardoned ala whitewater scandal.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now