So.. this new CA graffiti law?

Goofygooober

is the gayest shit ever. arnold needs to step down and make movies instead. i don't know if t here's already a forum for this, but this shit is weeeak.

if someone else spelled out the details of this that would be great cause i don't know all that much. all i know is if you get caught your license is fucked.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont matter if your a teenager or not^^^^^trust me i know....this shit has been around for a while...get popped get your license taken for a year right? you need to link up some info when startin the thread...old ass news..and whats up with all the fools claimin they dont write..why the fuck are you on a graf forum then?

Caught Spraying Graffiti: No Driver's License

SACRAMENTO (AP)—A new state law could prevent California teens from driving if they are found guilty of vandalism or graffiti.

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger signed Assembly Bill 2923 on Sunday, authorizing prosecutors to seek stiffer penalties against juveniles age 13 and older in graffiti and vandalism cases. It will take effect Jan. 1, 2007.

The law allows the courts to suspend for two years the driver’s license of a person convicted of engaging in graffiti.

For convicted vandals who do not yet have a license, the law delays the issuance of a license for up to three years from the date they are legally eligible to drive.

The current law calls for a one-year license suspension in both circumstances.

“Criminals who deface our neighborhoods do not deserve the same privileges as law-abiding Californians,” Schwarzenegger said at the bill signing.

I lost my licence in Cali for a year over 10 years ago ... so they added another year ... ooohhhh.

Dont be a dumb shit and you wont need to worry about it.

Bitching about new laws against something you do that you know damn well is illegal is about as stupid as arguing about who is harder on teh Internets. E-beef like waht.

Caught Spraying Graffiti: No Driver's License

SACRAMENTO (AP)—A new state law could prevent California teens from driving if they are found guilty of vandalism or graffiti.

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger signed Assembly Bill 2923 on Sunday, authorizing prosecutors to seek stiffer penalties against juveniles age 13 and older in graffiti and vandalism cases. It will take effect Jan. 1, 2007.

The law allows the courts to suspend for two years the driver’s license of a person convicted of engaging in graffiti.

For convicted vandals who do not yet have a license, the law delays the issuance of a license for up to three years from the date they are legally eligible to drive.

The current law calls for a one-year license suspension in both circumstances.

“Criminals who deface our neighborhoods do not deserve the same privileges as law-abiding Californians,” Schwarzenegger said at the bill signing.

fucking libs....

the funniest part about this is that CA is now issuing DLs to illegal imagrants though, what a ass backwards state law.:lol:

heres the law straight from the california dmv handbook....

"Vandalism/Graffiti—All Ages

California law allows the courts to suspend the driver license for two years of a person convicted of engaging in vandalism, including graffiti. If you are convicted and do not have a license, the courts can delay the issuance of a license for up to three years from the date you are legally eligible to drive."

its not just graffiti either....its really any vandalism.