Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Goofygooober

So.. this new CA graffiti law?

is the gayest shit ever. arnold needs to step down and make movies instead. i don't know if t here's already a forum for this, but this shit is weeeak.

if someone else spelled out the details of this that would be great cause i don't know all that much. all i know is if you get caught your license is fucked.

They have been doing that all over the place for a while now.I'm surprised cali is just now doing this. I got my license suspended like 4-5 times before I even had one, and that was like 10 years ago. This is the wrong place for this thread, btw.

i dont matter if your a teenager or not^^^^^trust me i know....this shit has been around for a while...get popped get your license taken for a year right? you need to link up some info when startin the thread...old ass news..and whats up with all the fools claimin they dont write..why the fuck are you on a graf forum then?

im on a graff forum because i like looking at pics.

ok bye

Caught Spraying Graffiti: No Driver's License

SACRAMENTO (AP)—A new state law could prevent California teens from driving if they are found guilty of vandalism or graffiti.

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger signed Assembly Bill 2923 on Sunday, authorizing prosecutors to seek stiffer penalties against juveniles age 13 and older in graffiti and vandalism cases. It will take effect Jan. 1, 2007.

The law allows the courts to suspend for two years the driver’s license of a person convicted of engaging in graffiti.

For convicted vandals who do not yet have a license, the law delays the issuance of a license for up to three years from the date they are legally eligible to drive.

The current law calls for a one-year license suspension in both circumstances.

“Criminals who deface our neighborhoods do not deserve the same privileges as law-abiding Californians,” Schwarzenegger said at the bill signing.

For convicted vandals who do not yet have a license, the law delays the issuance of a license for up to three years from the date they are legally eligible to drive.

...That shit sucks balls for youngins, id be pissed.

...That shit sucks balls for youngins, id be pissed.

Plus momz will take away the x-box.

upp'n tha stakes-thats all i gotta say,now i gotta go out and buy climbing equipment 4 all the heavens imma have 2 b merk'n and law enforcement detection devices....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now