counter my strike

RELAPSER

I'd still be playing 1.6, but I've been slapped with a big, fat VAC ban, so I'm pretty much shut out of any 1.6 server.

thats why you're supposed to get private cheats, not use the ones that are free to download at japs.com or vacdisabled.com

i had private ones until vac 2. i only really used them to review hltv and shit to make sure other teams werent hacking, but i definitely did fuck around in pubs every now and then with them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive always hated the mods for cs. war3, zombie, whatever other bullshit.

i especially hate when i would try to go into a pub and they'd try to make me download 4000 different wav's and 300 models. or when they put that song on while you're waiting for the server to load.

LOL at 10 dollar blowjobs!

i also hate it when people put loads of sounds and shit but i didnt mind the odd HEADSHOTTT once a month. i found one clan who knew there shit and they modded all the server so you download the map in like 4 seconds and can connect nearly immediately.

I havent heard of that map before but i might recognise it when i see it. There was one tactic on dust 2 for the first round which never ever seemed to fail if u did it right.

If your playing 5v5 match and you spawn terrorist first, jump down the side and go under that tunnel as if your heading for the middle doors. Rush up short A and keep looking and the double doors to see how many CT's have crossed. If more than 2 have crossed go up short A and if only 1 or 2 have then rush out double doors up to B. Worked a charm.

cbble is a fucking wicked map but because of pubmasters i wasted alot of time just doing the jump off the ramp onto the boxes at the back of the big bombsite.

i mastered the De_nuke jump off the factory onto the rock. That shit took me hours.

i took my pc apart so i wouldnt play games anymore and i just put it back together and now im currently downloading San andreas from the Internet and my mates got a online plugin so we can go round and fuck shit up together.

CS ruined 2005 tbh. I never went out :/

Son im telling you people. Zombie master. Shit is so funnnnnn. Oh and by the way, why were here and shit, whats everyones steam names so i can add yall. Me, defy, and sneak were counter strikin' yesterday. I wooped defy's ass like it was my job. Not really.

Spitfire14

LOL at 10 dollar blowjobs!

i also hate it when people put loads of sounds and shit but i didnt mind the odd HEADSHOTTT once a month. i found one clan who knew there shit and they modded all the server so you download the map in like 4 seconds and can connect nearly immediately.

I havent heard of that map before but i might recognise it when i see it. There was one tactic on dust 2 for the first round which never ever seemed to fail if u did it right.

If your playing 5v5 match and you spawn terrorist first, jump down the side and go under that tunnel as if your heading for the middle doors. Rush up short A and keep looking and the double doors to see how many CT's have crossed. If more than 2 have crossed go up short A and if only 1 or 2 have then rush out double doors up to B. Worked a charm.

cbble is a fucking wicked map but because of pubmasters i wasted alot of time just doing the jump off the ramp onto the boxes at the back of the big bombsite.

i mastered the De_nuke jump off the factory onto the rock. That shit took me hours.

i took my pc apart so i wouldnt play games anymore and i just put it back together and now im currently downloading San andreas from the Internet and my mates got a online plugin so we can go round and fuck shit up together.

CS ruined 2005 tbh. I never went out :/

i focused solely on jump maps for awhile (/check /gocheck) so those strafe jumps never needed to be practiced.

I already wasted enough of my life playing that game. At one point I was pretty damn good and played competetively..god that was dumb. Me and boxcars played once, just fucked around. That was about a year ago now that I think about it, it was when I was struggling to pass a class that I needed to graduate from high school. Good times.