counter my strike

RELAPSER

Well SOURCE is built off of the HalfLife2 engine.

The original DoD was HalfLife1 that Counter Strike is on.

Unless they made a newer CounterStrike on the HL2 engine.

I think playing you guys in a FPS would be total computer nerd

overload... But at the same time, it would get me off of 12oz...

hmm...

They lady is gonna kill me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DONT BUY COUNTER STRIKEEEE>

seriously.

ok go into the shop and pick up the case, write down the code with in the case.

download steam from http://www.steampowered.com and then download game and register your cd key you copied from the shop.

if its half life 2 ure trying to register u need to get ure m8 to register it cos he/she will have the disk you need.

i gave this shit up along time ago and sometimes i liek to go back to my internet friends cos they all still live there life on it and shit. best advice - dont start.

It depends how it's being used.

Camping with an awp takes little skill compared to rushing.

using the awp is a gamble when you are pubing. one miss, anywhere on d2 and you're pretty much done. long a you got acouple chances but its hard to get over to cat by the time they all get up to the A ramp.

i was always "bait" guy on my team. i would run out, kill who ever was there, make the rest of the team run over while my team planted in the opposite bomb site. you have no idea how good this works, even in the upper skilled leagues.

iloveboxcars knows what hes talking about, 1.6 is alll that.

basic graphics and its all based on skill. not like source where you walk around and look at pretty tree's and brick work and cant kill anything.

awp is a good weapon as long as you dont sit at the top or de_cbble and just sit there.

iloveboxcars you ever watch pubmasters video?

iloveboxcars knows what hes talking about, 1.6 is alll that.

basic graphics and its all based on skill. not like source where you walk around and look at pretty tree's and brick work and cant kill anything.

awp is a good weapon as long as you dont sit at the top or de_cbble and just sit there.

iloveboxcars you ever watch pubmasters video?

yaeh. with source you have to be really careful. all of the guns have weird recoil and i swear (i only played it when it first came out so it may be different now) all the sniper guns started recoiling before your bullet left the chamber.

awp is a perfectly good weapon and its hard to master, say what you will, but its a hard gun to have a very good understanding of.

cbble is my favorite map. everyone hates that map but i was in love with that map.

yeah ive watched pubmasters, dudes were (i assume they arent around anymore) crazy. really creative.

another one of my favorite maps was fire ct side. i didnt care too much for t side but me and another dude on my team came up with a flawless ct strat for fire.

basically this is how it went.

you know how on fire you spawn all lined up behind that wall. 3 furthest left would rush rope window through the alley (not the hallway but the little side alley between hallway and stairs) first guy flashed downstairs second guy flashed window room third guy flashed down stairs. first guy goes down the 3 stairs into the area where that bin is at second guy peeks downstairs right after 3rd guy flashes to pick off acouple blind people and 3rd guy chills in alley just incase someone already made it up the rope (they never did)

the 2 on the right would go into first hallway on the right (the way people usually take to get to site a) first guy would go to pretty much where the first guy from the left ends up and the second guy goes same route but stops on opposite end of the hallway. seriously, shit was straight up gangster. we actually had acouple teams complain to us that we were just rushing (you know, that week lead time before an actual match in CAL) and they'd leave because we were destroying them. god that strat was so fucking amazing. im so glad i was part of the creation of that.

i still have the strat mapped out in a jpeg if you'd like to see it to understand it better.