Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
enigmatic

Rustoleum. Where to.

Post up online retailers of rustoleum spray paint, cheap ones only, no overpriced stuff. I have not been abel to find any, anyone found a dealer? I am asking this because i have not found any store that has a decent suply of colours etc. so please, help us all, post up.

I'm selling Army Green and Sand original Rusto for 2 bucks a can. Got at least 500 cans of both. We hope to have more colors in the future. Shoot an email to troutink@gmail.com if you're interested.

2 bucks a can is a fuckin sick deal. i just got back from the store copd like 20 cans of harbor blue white black and then grabbed some "economy spray paint" lol, quick color, it aint bad.

that was the point of this thread, i wanted to buy at wholesale prices and get a shitload of paint. but for like a buck each.

if you cant find anywhere to rack rustos, you can buy them for a dollar a piece at any wal mart with a self checkout

just scan one of the wal mart dollar cans hella times and put rustos in the bags, its worked everytime for me. just have your id

That last post is all this thread needed. And BIGMETALCIRCUS I noted that you had "troutink" as your email, do you make ink?