The Freshest Kids - B-Boy Documentary (Full Movie)

62ndApe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Lived it, loved it. I don't care how much all the Captain Cools (who would gladly go extolling the virtues of hopping around on a wooden board with wheels) diss on it, breaking is awesome.

That said, I wasn't too fond of The Freshest Kids. But I guess it's OK.

Lived it, loved it. I don't care how much all the Captain Cools (who would gladly go extolling the virtues of hopping around on a wooden board with wheels) diss on it, breaking is awesome.

That said, I wasn't too fond of The Freshest Kids. But I guess it's OK.

haha yeah. if you love it its not about strutting around like youre hot stuff, its about how much fun it is. of course theres bad apples in every bunch but i dont get why so many people who dont do it are so concerned about it.

breakdancers are really annoying. most of the time they're giant nerds, but then they get on the floor and they peacock strut like they're hot stuff. ghey

you must be talking about the new generation of b-boys, old school were far from nerds and breakin is one of the more inovative daces of the past couple of years.