Raising questions about 9/11 gets an Army sergeant demoted

62ndApe

censor_soldier.jpg

These days, Donald Buswell’s job is not as exciting or dangerous as it once was. For the past few months, his working hours have been spent taking care of some 40-plus wounded soldiers at San Antonio’s Fort Sam Houston medical center. The work is sometimes menial, even janitorial, but he doesn’t mind. After all, Buswell has been where these men are — three years ago, he too was recovering from wounds received in a battle zone in Iraq.

“I truly consider this an honor,” Buswell told his dad not long ago.

Still, it’s not exactly where Buswell expected to be after 20 years of well-respected service in the Army.

Since joining the Army in 1987, he had risen to the rank of sergeant first class, serving in both Gulf Wars, Bosnia, Rwanda, and Korea. He ended up with shrapnel scars and a Purple Heart and, back in the U.S. after his last tour in Iraq, a job as intelligence analyst at Fort Sam Houston.

He couldn’t have foreseen that one e-mail could derail his career and put him on his way out of the Army. One e-mail, speculating about events that millions of people have questioned for the last six years, was all it took.

read more...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"Who really benefited from what happened that day?” he asked rhetorically. Not “Arabs,” but “the Military Industrial Complex,” Buswell concluded. “We must demand a new, independent investigation.”

you know, i really wish this new "independent investigation" would hurry the fuck up.

all of this "we must demand" but no action. the 9/11 Denier Movement should start appointing some people who they feel fit the job, because obviously they don't trust countless experts and investigators and those in the 9/11 Commission.

these new "investigators" should be granted unrestricted access to all of the evidence at their disposal, and it'd be really entertaining to see what they "come up with."

that said, i do agree that the military-industrial complex has benefited from post-9/11, but that facet alone doesn't denote that 9/11 was an "inside job."

the US has a history of taking bad events and using it as a source of strength, and capitalizing off of that event. pearl harbor = growth in overall industry and the subsequent post-war prosperity boom. people had conspiracies about pearl harbor in almost the exact same fashion they have conspiracies about 9/11.

after reading it, i have to say the dude deserved to get demoted. he didn't get demoted because the so-called "conspirators" were sweating their asses off. he got demoted because he expressed a form of discontent towards his government ON an army base, while in the army. in the service, you are told that you cannot protest the government, its leaders, or its military on a military base or while wearing a military uniform. fair enough rule to follow.

this does not tell you 911 was an inside job,that cant be used as "prove",but hey! doesnt that make u think,suspect,something is wrong? from a hi ranking officer to a medic...coincidence again?

sorry, but any act of public discontent or public protest towards your own government and their officials, while serving in the military is against the UCMJ.

it's not a "coincidence" at all. it's a basic rule that he knew about. it wouldn't make sense to allow military soldiers to denounce their leaders openly and publicly. if he wanted to openly protest, he should've finished out his term and then got discharged out. then he can write books and scream all he wants.

i think 9/11 was an inside job and i'm going to even sign with theo here.

i mean, if you worked for a corporation, and was running around badmouthing the administration, similar shit would happen to you regardless.

i agree, this has nothing to do with whether or not anyone thinks 9/11 was an inside job, but it's more on principle.

all soldiers/sailors/marines/airmen have to read the UCMJ and sign that they agree to everything said when being indoctrinated.

i could be wrong, but i think you can join in an anti-war protest or something similar while in the military, but it has to be during your off-time and you can't be in a uniform -- and it can't be on a base.

but he did it on a base, and most likely was in uniform