knocked up

rushawn wuan

I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU GUYS THINK I JUST SAW THIS MOVIE AND IT FUCKIN LET ME DOWN TO THE MAX!

i chuckled at some points... but it wasnt falling on the floor laughing like this thread hyped it up to be. but seriously... a bunch of the stupid jokes they made were mild when compared to half the stuff on 12oz.

this website has desensitized my sense of humor to where jokes about comparing a guys face to a vagina just makes me smile for a split second.

this is not a DVD buying movie.

sorry.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I have to agree with you abotu this website distorting your sense of humor.

Maybe it was the internet that killed 40 year old virgin for me. I remember seeing Anchorman, thinking it was very average (stopping at the point where they had the fight or whatever it is to have sex with an ex) then havign to watch it the next day.

Then all of a sudden, it is the best movie going around according to people on the internet, and you couldn't hit up a website liek Myspace or whatever without seeing some retarded arse quote from it.

Lets say when I see this movie, I'll probably think it will be ok, but over-rated. I think the next dvd movie worth buying is the 20th anniversary edition of Commando, that is still one of the funniest movies of all time in my opinion.

true...Ch. 0 is always good for a laugh.

one of the funniest parts of the movie was when that girl sent an email to Bens website and then she calls....while they're talking on the phone, all the homies are having air sex...ahahahaha...thats the kind of shit talking and antics i would expect at a 12oz party. if one were to go down.

Yeah, I have to agree with you abotu this website distorting your sense of humor.

Maybe it was the internet that killed 40 year old virgin for me. I remember seeing Anchorman, thinking it was very average (stopping at the point where they had the fight or whatever it is to have sex with an ex) then havign to watch it the next day.

Then all of a sudden, it is the best movie going around according to people on the internet, and you couldn't hit up a website liek Myspace or whatever without seeing some retarded arse quote from it.

Lets say when I see this movie, I'll probably think it will be ok, but over-rated. I think the next dvd movie worth buying is the 20th anniversary edition of Commando, that is still one of the funniest movies of all time in my opinion.

BLASPHEMY! ANCHORMAN IS THE GREATEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME!

Anchorman=overrated!!!

"Remember Sully when I promised to kill you last?"

"that's right Matrix, you did!"

"I lied!!!"

"Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggh!"

Now you tell me how the fuck someone acting like an imbecile saying "I love lamp?" is funnier than the above line, which is unintentionally hilarious. Seriously, if you think Anchorman is good, then the sex I had during the second half of my first viewing was absolutely fucking amazing! (Maybe that was due to the half a litre of Bacardi I had beforehand?)

Or another classic line, "here you go Matrix, have some beers in Val Verde. It'll give us all more time with your daughter"

and

"Listen to your little pissant soldiers trying to talk tough. They make me laugh. If Matrix was here, he would laugh too!"

I mean, Commando is better than any movie mentioned in here, flame me for it, but after 20 years this action movie is funnier than half of the movies released as comedies (eg. Date Movie etc) in the past 5 years.

i agree, commando is a funny movie without trying to be.

Matrix: "Don't disturb my friend, he's dead tired" :lol:

Tommy Chong's Daughter: What happened to Sully?

Matrix: I let him go

:lol:

we used to quote that movie all the time...predator is another good one.

[after Dutch has nailed a guy to the wall with his knife]

Dutch: Stick around.

Sergeant Mac Eliot: Long Tall Sally, she built sweet, she got everything, that Uncle John need. Aw baby, I'm gonna have me some fun, I'm gonna have me some fun, I'm gonna have me some fun.

and of course the classic..."RUN! GO! GET TO DA CHOPPA!"

theres more but you kinda have to be watching it..

This movie was pretty funny. But it was half horror movie for people who don't want to have kids. I tried to enjoy it, but was just shit ass petrified the whole movie.[/color][/size]

yea... my girlfriend and i went to IHOP afterward... alot of awkward questions were asked. i just gave the :o face all nite.

Some people think velvet paintings are not real art.

Those people are complete fools.

BEHOLD!!!

velvetcommando.jpg

Given to us as a gift from the owners of a fancy Italian restaraunt in Richmond,VA.

*robot voice* my name is JP, i have a robot vagina...

ahahahaha...:lol: MURDER BALL!

Groyn: i haven't seen Grandmas Boy, but i've heard it's good from other people too.

i'll check it out soon.

BF: ahahaha...that painting is siiiick!! i gotta show this pict to a homie of mine. he was the one who kept the commando/predator quotes rollin at work.

Or another classic line, "here you go Matrix, have some beers in Val Verde. It'll give us all more time with your daughter"

and

"Listen to your little pissant soldiers trying to talk tough. They make me laugh. If Matrix was here, he would laugh too!"

I mean, Commando is better than any movie mentioned in here, flame me for it, but after 20 years this action movie is funnier than half of the movies released as comedies (eg. Date Movie etc) in the past 5 years.

commando is coming on tv in 15 minutes... 3:45 over here in the states. east coast!!!

for all of you people that dont know what your missing, put on amc channel 25.