knocked up

rushawn wuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow... if 40 year old virgin had nothing on knocked up it ought to be pretty spiffy. i will be peeping this one for sure... and that's saying something because i only go to theaters MAYBE two times a year... only if a movie is REALLY worth it. I'm kind of a movie snob, to some degree, pertaining to what movies i will watch, period. not only in theaters.

these guys make more than "fart joke" movies.....

well, i just used the first term that came to mind. dont get me wrong, 40yr old virgin was a funny movie and i'll probably end up watching this one at some point, but calling yourself a movie snob when you go to the theatre for these types of movies is funny to me.

eh, i spose not a movie snob, that's not really what i meant i guess...

more like...

i'm really picky about the movies i will see.

such as i have a rule about not seeing the third of anything...

my only exception to that rule is harry potter just because i'm a freak about the books.

uhm, and i wont spend money on a movie that i dont think will be either really great or really great and hilarious.

i remember laughing when he said dudes face looked like robbin williams knuckles, i saw the 12:15 show after work friday, so i was half dead and cant remember much, but it wasnt as good as the 40 year old virgin, that movie was fucking good.

If this is a deleted scene from the movie, I don't even want to think about how funny the shit that made the cut is.

This creative team (Apatow, Rogen, et al) is absolutely fucking hysterical. Hopefully I'll catch this tomorrow, and I'll be looking out for their other summer feature, SUPERBAD, which looks equally as funny (though in a much younger "teen" movie sort of way).

i remember laughing when he said dudes face looked like robbin williams knuckles, i saw the 12:15 show after work friday, so i was half dead and cant remember much, but it wasnt as good as the 40 year old virgin, that movie was fucking good.

you cant remember much but yet its not better than 40 yr old virgin. ok guy.