Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rushawn wuan

knocked up

i just seen that movie, my girl took me and it was funnier then i expected. that fat will ferrel looking guy is a cool dude and said some pretty funny shit.

rushawn wuan gives it two thumbs way up.

Guest spectr

no clue what movie you are talking about but I might find out...

mauler its about this chick who has this great job on tv, gets a promotion, goes out to celebrate at a club, has a one night stand with this 23 yr old boy and ends up pregnant. that chick is hella pretty too, reminds me of a normal britney spears.

rushawn wuan gives it two thumbs way up.

if you say so...... im sneaking in some whiskey in a water jug to make it even more enjoyable.

this movie looks really good. 40 year old virgin was epic, and i'm sure this is also super funny

that's a bold statement, but if they've come up with an even better movie than that, then i know i won't be disappointed

wow... if 40 year old virgin had nothing on knocked up it ought to be pretty spiffy. i will be peeping this one for sure... and that's saying something because i only go to theaters MAYBE two times a year... only if a movie is REALLY worth it. I'm kind of a movie snob, to some degree, pertaining to what movies i will watch, period. not only in theaters.

these guys make more than "fart joke" movies.....

40YOV-3.jpg

"do you know how i know you're gay?..."

Really good movie except for the one scene towards the end (/no spoiler) that was pretty "detailed".

these guys make more than "fart joke" movies.....

well, i just used the first term that came to mind. dont get me wrong, 40yr old virgin was a funny movie and i'll probably end up watching this one at some point, but calling yourself a movie snob when you go to the theatre for these types of movies is funny to me.

eh, i spose not a movie snob, that's not really what i meant i guess...

more like...

i'm really picky about the movies i will see.

such as i have a rule about not seeing the third of anything...

my only exception to that rule is harry potter just because i'm a freak about the books.

uhm, and i wont spend money on a movie that i dont think will be either really great or really great and hilarious.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now