Globalizing the Globe

Juan Fuentes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
gore serves threatened fish at his daughters wedding

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22090734-5001031,00.html

told ya he doesn't give two shits about the planet

This is getting tiresome, but anyways...

The article shows no evidence that the sea bass was caught illegally from endangered stocks.

And for the final time...

Attacking Al Gore does not in any way thwart his message. Especially considering he is not a scientist, and is simply a politician spreading the word about what thousands of scientists around the world consider to be true.

By the way, while we are attacking the messenger, that article comes from the Daily Telegraph in Australia. I wonder who owns that particular publication? Hint... look at the links at the top of the page.

first that autism war that the nwo is trying to pull is pure evil, look at them trying to eliminate autism! the reason is why, and i dont think its because they want to make a better mankind, because of what ive read about asperger's syndrome(related to autism) its just normal people with a different view of the world and a sophisticated way of looking into things as lond as related to their interests and a whole bunch of qualities which could be beneficial to society...but oh wait, i read they have little interest into being the typical human, imitating their peers and following orders that make no sense or are simply wrong...doesnt make a good slave?

and gore is GORE, what a snob, bastard, i hope they recorded some video of that... chilean bass at a wedding, it makes me laugh sarcastically.

nothing like some good ol globalizing the globe...

if you protest the war, the president can take your stuff.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/07/20070717-3.html

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

wow casek sounds liek youre living i na straight up police state, but don;t worry just cradle your uzi in bed at least u've still got that.

an uzi? wouldn't be caught dead with one.

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=87

^reliable

i think you should consider who has the guns and who doesn't when you're talking about

police state type shit.

you guys are fucked when your country starts making radical changes that the citizens don't agree to.

as for our country: the citizens are a little slow to wake up to the fact that good king george is a harbinger of ill times. when they do, there will be hell to pay for him and his co-horts.

good lord, have you ever read a book called "order of the death head"? very comparable to what's going on here (and worldwide, but mostly here).

gore serves threatened fish at his daughters wedding

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22090734-5001031,00.html

told ya he doesn't give two shits about the planet

Hate to interrupt your barrage of out of context posts, but here is a correction to that article. Don't believe everything you read Casek:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?xml=/earth/2007/07/19/eagore119.xml

Now that we are in our time machine, we turn the dial to the year 1954 and, suddenly, we find ourselves in the plush offices of the Ford Foundation in New York City. There are two men seated at a large, Mahogany desk, and they are talking. They cannot see or hear us, but we can see them very well. One of these men is Rowan Gaither, who was the 3 President of the Ford Foundation at that time. The other is Mr. Norman Dodd, the chief investigator for what was called the Congressional Committee to Investigate Tax Exempt Foundations. The Ford Foundation was one of those, so he is there as part of his Congressional responsibilities.

I must tell you that it was in 1982 that I met Mr. Dodd in his home state of Virginia where, at the time, I had a television crew gathering interviews for a documentary film. I had previously read Mr. Dodd’s testimony and realized how important it was; so, when our crew had open time, I called him on the telephone and asked if he would be willing to make a statement before our cameras, and he said, “Of course.” I’m glad we obtained the interview when we did, because Dodd was advanced in years, and it wasn’t long afterward that he passed away.

We were very fortunate to capture his story in his own words. What we now are witnessing from our time machine was confirmed in minute detail twenty years later and preserved on video.

In any event, we are now in the year 1954, and we hear Mr. Gaither say to Mr. Dodd,

“Would you be interested in knowing what we do here at the Ford Foundation?” And Mr. Dodd says, “Yes! That’s exactly why I’m here. I would be very interested, sir.”

Then, without any prodding at all, Gaither says,

“Mr. Dodd, we operate in response to directives, the substance of which is that we shall use our grant making power to alter life in the United States so that it can be comfortably merged with the Soviet Union.”

Dodd almost falls off of his chair when he hears that. Then he says to Gaither,

“Well, sir, you can do anything you please with your grant making powers, but don’t you think you have an obligation to make a disclosure to the American people? You enjoy tax exemption, which means you are indirectly subsidized by taxpayers, so, why don’t you tell the Congress and the American people what you just told me?”

And Gaither replies, “We would never dream of doing such a thing.”

im just pondering and stuff..

try looking at the world from the perspective of the nwo guys. what they plan on doing and stuff.

i believe that a lot of countries have already given in to the nwo. if a nwo does happen, it will be rigged like u.s. elections - thats what makes it terrible. they take over the smaller countries that do not give in and most likely fight back, aka spreading democracy. i think of the bigger and stronger countries... who i dont see how the nwo can take over. so they've either already given in, or are just preparing for the worst.

if the nwo's plans were good.... they wouldnt keep all this a secret. i could see a nwo happening, that would do good - but the way they are doin it leads to a dark future.

all this is like that show heroes! i think the guy who made the show knows all this. so everyone who watches the series, well be inspired to do what they gotta do when the time comes. which is kinda cool.

the american people gotta get used to marching on washington. punching the president in the face when the pres. needs a good punching. crotch kick a few big seat guys too. stuff like that.

i really hope this is all just another dumb conspiracy theory. but its not lookin like one =/.

Now that we are in our time machine, we turn the dial to the year 1954 and, suddenly, we find ourselves in the plush offices of the Ford Foundation in New York City. There are two men seated at a large, Mahogany desk, and they are talking. They cannot see or hear us, but we can see them very well. One of these men is Rowan Gaither, who was the 3 President of the Ford Foundation at that time. The other is Mr. Norman Dodd, the chief investigator for what was called the Congressional Committee to Investigate Tax Exempt Foundations. The Ford Foundation was one of those, so he is there as part of his Congressional responsibilities.

I must tell you that it was in 1982 that I met Mr. Dodd in his home state of Virginia where, at the time, I had a television crew gathering interviews for a documentary film. I had previously read Mr. Dodd’s testimony and realized how important it was; so, when our crew had open time, I called him on the telephone and asked if he would be willing to make a statement before our cameras, and he said, “Of course.” I’m glad we obtained the interview when we did, because Dodd was advanced in years, and it wasn’t long afterward that he passed away.

We were very fortunate to capture his story in his own words. What we now are witnessing from our time machine was confirmed in minute detail twenty years later and preserved on video.

In any event, we are now in the year 1954, and we hear Mr. Gaither say to Mr. Dodd,

“Would you be interested in knowing what we do here at the Ford Foundation?” And Mr. Dodd says, “Yes! That’s exactly why I’m here. I would be very interested, sir.”

Then, without any prodding at all, Gaither says,

“Mr. Dodd, we operate in response to directives, the substance of which is that we shall use our grant making power to alter life in the United States so that it can be comfortably merged with the Soviet Union.”

Dodd almost falls off of his chair when he hears that. Then he says to Gaither,

“Well, sir, you can do anything you please with your grant making powers, but don’t you think you have an obligation to make a disclosure to the American people? You enjoy tax exemption, which means you are indirectly subsidized by taxpayers, so, why don’t you tell the Congress and the American people what you just told me?”

And Gaither replies, “We would never dream of doing such a thing.”

the ford foundation was one of the larger contributors to founding my school. ironic, no?