Globalizing the Globe

Juan Fuentes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meet Bush's World Bank Nominee - PNAC Member, Bilderberg Attendee, CFR Member, Trilateral Commission Member, NAFTA Architect and Enron Advisor

...Zoellick is the Crème de la Crème of Washington's elite. His wikipedia entry reveals him to be a globalist all rounder who has worked his way into the upper echelons of every shadowy body and organisation of thinkers and power-brokers you can think of...

BILDERBERG,the little club that plays taking over the world,and once a year unite in their secret tree house to eat cookies.

2007 Bilderberg Meeting In Istanbul, Turkey - Dutch TV

Texas Gov. Rick Perry Attends Bilderberg in Istanbul, 2007

just to further explain what these guys are,a history channel presentation

Bilderberg On The History Channel

quote from edward bernays,propaganda,the book

"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind."

pay attention? are you kidding me???? the internet is one of the most indicative aspects of globalization. 1. it connects people instantaneously. 2. i was in a slum of india in january, and on every block there was an internet cafe. for cheap.

juan fuentes frankly im getting sick of your shit. it sucks that youre confused and brainwashed, but if for one second you stopped reading only shit that you agreed with, you might learn a thing or two.

of course sweat shops suck. of course the poor get exploited. but dont give me this nwo bullshit. how do you expect me to believe you when you're not even articulate?

the fuck. telling me to pay attention. you are one stupid person. give me one book written by a college professor (are universities part of the NWO too???) that says half the bullshit thats spread all over your simplistic keyboard and i might consider half the shit you're convinced on.

read on- believe im gonna quote you on your bullshit.

juan you. fucking. idiot. since wikipedia and youtube are THE pre-eminent sources on anything political, conspiracy oriented, rich people dominating your poor ass subjects, i figured i would use wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globalization

"Globalization refers to increasing global connectivity, integration and interdependence in the economic, social, technological, cultural, political, and ecological spheres."

- "technology has nothing to do with globalization, pay attention"

2. if its all about dominating, and we are so very dominated (see that quote you made about how rich people dominate even my thought process), then why the fuck would they create the fucking internet? the internet is a small mans tool.

theres a new computer out thats hooking up the 3rd world,it costs 100 dollars and has wifi. get yourself a nice micro loan and you got a computer. then, like the farmers in india, paraguay, etc., time your harvest to max out your prices. whats a micro loan fuente?

-oh yeah im not paying attention. this has nothing to do with globalization at all. i should be talking about masonic bullshit in istanbul. fuck outta here. read on dipshit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

damnnnnnnnnn bet he dont even show up in any news,this guy is calling for death!

calling for another attack!

basically this is a psychological preparation for another false flag attack,if u can see it...

wow can i see it? this is dirty politics idiot. hey guess what, in political science they even have a term for it! oh wow, its called externalization. it does not point to some dumb ass conspiracy. it merely means our dumb ass population elected some of their own (dumb asses) and guess what- they acted dumb. so these unintelligent guys get one smart thought, hey if i distract the public, they won't look at me. HOWEVER- this does not mean dave from wendy's and the masons are flying into two towers while the Binderbergs or whatever the fuck are knocking down Tower 7. Do you live in a city? Do you have a library card to a library that has REPUTABLE sources?

nau,pnac,aipac,eu,the amero,cfr,bilderberg,nafta,ect

might sound like crews,but they are not,and if they were they would steal your cans and cross you out for no reason.

okay. lets look at this. the eu was implemented democratically. by this i mean, there was a continent-wide referendum ASKING people, "hey, this is why we should cooperate and band together (it was actually in order to balance against the US' combative monetary policies at Europe, and it has been incredibly successful, if you bothered to check out exchange rates. FAR FROM AN NWO).

the CFR?!? Are you fucking kidding me? dude just read their website (don't even bother getting the stuff in print, i wouldn't want you to strain yourself). Granted they are influential, does that mean that they're out to get you? fuck outta here.

The Amero? 1. It is universally acknowledged as purely HYPOTHETICAL. 2. its actually a canadian idea, so they don't suffer from exchange rate fluctuations. similar to the EU. 3. do you know what a fixed exchange rate is? if so, you would know its major drawback, that black markets arise. This is a fixed exchange rate without the black market. wouldnt work because of the dominance of the Dollar, everyone knows this, and it is only talked about during times of crisis due to floating exchange rates (such as when Argentina collapsed in the late 90's.

NAFTA isn't a group. im interested, ignoring the sociological ramifications, do you know the benefits of free trade (don't be cynical now, just focus with the numbers). then ask yourself, why did mexico choose to attach itself to the free trade agreement that canada and the us had had for five years?

I had never heard of the NAU. because again, like the amero, it is hypothetical. Are you seriously trying to say that you think this is possible.

the AIPAC is a lobby group. theyre trying to further their interests and don't give a fuck about you. stop crying and pull your pants up.

menino: do you know who the bilderburgers are?

yeah i have a general idea. I get it, once a year, people in top positions meet, discuss what are good investment ideas etc etc. If you hear a roll call, people of importance's names come up. Far from a conspiracy. Rumsfeld and them want money, what? i am far from convinced that anythign of real substance other than, "there are some serious investment opportunities to be had here" or, "let's evade taxes by opening up respective subsidiary companies". i think its a money thing. again, i dont know, maybe them (and pnac too, right?) are THEM.

i think u are trying to make me feel bad,am i right?

(create a smart ass reply,u have time,its the internetS)

no im not trying to make you feel bad, i feel bad for you. you are confused, have no real sources and just grasp out blindly. Casek on the other hand, i feel like he does his research, he has the know how in terms of research etc. You play video games then talk about the NWO as if it were real.

Everything to you is NWO/Zionist conspiracy etc. And your convinced this because of what you don't know, rather then what you can prove. So you and GW Bush/WMDs are different how?