Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
transparent

jean shorts

yes or no?

for years now jean shorts have been out of the question for me because i just think its a really brutal look......do any of you rock denim shortpants?

I am currently rocking some DKNY cut off jeans.

They are dope and not too baggy.

/no short shorts

i am currently wondering why channel zero has turned into the fashion channel.....

no clear cut line on the denim shorts...... i actually hadnt worn shorts at all for a good 8 or 9 years til last summer.....

when i was in fourth grade I wore cut offs with a dirty white sleavless hoodie.

i am currently wondering why channel zero has turned into the fashion channel.....

cause its summertime.

this was inspired by boogie's thread on chinos and i was gonna say what you just said in there but i had a question...

I rock em...sometimes way too low

It's funny too, I actually didn't know jean shorts were something most people didn't wear until I posted this flick awhile back...everyone I know wears em, so it confuses me

edit.JPG.369e2e0901f802840ced56f1564a189e.JPG

you do that....i just saw the white jeans thread and no id never rock those either.....

i wore jean shorts one day and a couple of my boys were like "nice jean shorts jerkoff" and something to the liking of "are you black or what?"

fuck white pants, fuck jean shorts (unless you got a good striped cross colours) shirt to go with it ala 1990, and fuck some chinos (because i wear them at work every dam day)

i guess we need to start the "so what are you wearing right now super phot thread"

NEVER

Jean shorts have been way done, for over a decade now, maybe more.

In most circles, you will get clowned to death for even trying.

Unless you cook meth, beat your wife, drink budwiser, watch NASCAR and prefer the breezy feeling of going shirtless, jean shorts are not an option.

............may they never come back.

I'm really amazed at all this hatred for jean shorts....it must just be a hood thing, cuz now that I think about it I know very few kids from the suburbs that wear em

I WONDER IF THEY'RE ALL LAUGHING AT ME?!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now