What have u lost while bombing.

Knim_One

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one time i purchased myself a krink mop and it was like 30 degrees out the day it came and that night it was pretty windy so i went up to krush this door ad the wind blew the fucking thing out of my hand and it smacked the concrete and it was so cold it cracked open and the killer ink was everywhere but the door. then i tried to paint but i didnt have gloves and i couldnt even have my hands out for more then five minutes, what a fucking awesome night :mad:

i lost my fear of hieghts.

but nothing else worth remembering.

but my friend dropped his wallet at this roof spot. but didnt realize it till we were at another spot. but we went back and he got it, but it was the first time something like that had happened, so we were all freaking out, especially him.

Your dumb if you bring bud with you painting. Thats just another completely uneccessary charge that the DA will look at give you a lot of shit for. "His actions of vandalism were most likely due to drug use."

I did 3 weeks for stealing a bike because of a prior possession charge.

SLEEP

BLOOD

TIPS

I try and stay on top of my shit while Im out

why do people bring nice clothes backpacks i pods money hella weed(a dime will usually do) and the worst is a blackbook, its not just dumb butt it'll get you in a shit load of trouble if you get caught. the other i was shaking my mop which i guess was air tight and when i opened it it exploded all over my northface, that shit sucks. how do all you people fit your girl friends in your backpack and then manage to loose them?

Your dumb if you bring bud with you painting......

I did 3 weeks for stealing a bike because of a prior possession charge.

your the one who did time for stealing a bicycle. I think we all know who the dumb ass is here....

seriously though kids, whats wrong with you?

"glass bowl, weed, mp3 player" ? ? ?

consolodate and be smart about your shit.

if your takin trees, pre roll your blunts and keep'em in a BLUNT BOX so they atleast look semi-inconspicuous

if you want music, take it back to 90 and get a walkman, and make yourself some mixtapes.

dont loose out on hundreds of dollars, and add multiple charges just cause your ignorant. its one thing to bite the bullet of paintin, but dont make it worse on yourself with multiple charges.

and to whoever said it, you dont use a wallet to buy a drink when your done. you use money.

if you take your wallet, get a chain wallet you idiots, otherwise have fun when you leave a photo ID next to your bomb.

i lost the snap on hood to my big winter coat bombing in a snow storm. i had so much other shit on my head i didnt even notice. i lost a digi cam with a full gig card in te little pocket of the case. it had mad flics on it of mad body bombing and my high school grad, and a sick ass water fight and a cake my sister made that looked like a can. i lost $120 once hopping oout the whip to catch a tag. i lost my fucking mind too- but its all gravy i jsut want those flics back