What have u lost while bombing.

Knim_One

damn, that sucks about the darkthrone patch. lets see...one time we were paintin and i told my boy to pass me my back pack with 10 cans a 5th of whiskey a brand new pack of smokes an 8th a glass pipe and my wallet with my last 20bucks, so any way he throws it instead of passing it, i missed... pipe and bottle broke eachother and soaked everything in old grandad.. pretty shitty weed smokes and money totally ruined and little glass shards stuck to the cans

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont understand why cats are mobbin with glass, trees, and other valuable shit while bombing...i dont even bring my wallet with me...i use an old backpack that i dont give a fuck about and wear throwaway clothes

when i was younger i lost a backpack, a couple cans and some roller supplies in the N judah tunnels when we got rolled on.....i leave the valuables in the car and only take what i need to a spot...

i have fucked up a few pairs of sneakers, jeans, and my old northface...now its strickly cheap shoes and my bombin jacket which is already covered in paint

• 2 weeks later...

my boy lost his shoe in a super muddy swamp after a chase and we had to walk 3 miles thru snow soaking wet and bare foot.

i lost this awesome obey tenacious d badge i got off ebay

i left my skateboard on a coal hopper line while i was painting another line and it drove off and i didnt realise till it was too far away.

ive never not been able to get dumped paint back, luckily

Brand new marker pens id just ordered, had them in my bag walkin from the shop. i was on bail with a condition not to carry markers, and got seen puttin a sticker up by cops who new me, they bailed over i ran like fuck threw the pens in the sea, surrendered (they new who i was) and they got nothing but i lost new shits.

ladder

Girlfriend