Ron Paul Revolution!!!!

vanfullofretards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, thanks for elaborating on that.

That commercial sells fear.

And no other candidate uses this tactic?

Watch a GOP debate, and listen to what is said when they speak about foreign policy, and listen to who isn't jumping on the bandwagon.

He is simply painting a picture of our monetary policy if we do no change it. Do I think RP's predictions or scenario's are more likely than all other candidates on monetary policy at this point? Yes. He's been pretty accurate so far.

Just because other candidates do something, that makes it ok?? Then you talk about him not jumping on a bandwagon, give us a break with your nonsense.

I like how you are trying to change the subject to foreign policy. Too bad, this is one of the subjects that makes him such a fringe candidate. His views on anything about foreign policy are not in line with a large majority of Americans.

You also obviously do not understand Americas monetary system. Do I need to give you a lesson on how bonds work? I am assuming you think China owns a large chunk of America? It is hard to tell, because your posts are half-assed and have no substance

So I take it that you agree with TYT here. I don't think the arguments the TYT presenters offer are as clear cut as they would care to imagine. In fact, having watched a number of clips that you have posted over the years I would suggest their analysis is often quite shallow and unsatisfying. For the sake of discussion, why don't you make a case for the legitimacy of anti-discrimination laws?

I like how you call something shallow, unsatisfying, and is not clear cut without ever saying why that is so. You bring doubt for readers of the post without any substance or reason why.

For the sake of discussion, why don't you elaborate on your post instead of changing the subject?

http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/3755208.html

Australian libertarian, Chris Berg, discusses paelolibertarianism and the MO behind Pauls links to racism and conspiratorialism.

a comment from this i liked

Mutley :

03 Jan 2012 6:02:11pm

So the IPA reckons cigarette companies should be free to market their wares unhindered by government packaging rules, but Ron Paul should not be free to be a racist fool? Sounds like the IPA isn't libertarian either and Mr Berg is being very selective about "freedom" here. After all, it's poor and black people who will suffer most from tobacco so ultimately the same people are affected.

But in a wider context, the hypocrisy of most "free market" supporters is much worse. There isn't any difference between racism or sexism and free market economics. Because it's the poor, indigenous, migrant, female and disabled who suffer most without unions and government regulations. So all the kooks who drone on about "free markets" are in fact pushing a demonstrably racist and sexist discriminatory model.

Of course they turn around to blame the people whose lives are wrecked by their loony "free market" ideology as being lazy and inferior, just like racists or sexists blame the people they discriminate against as being lazy and inferior.

So ultimately "free markets", racism and sexism are all the same disgusting discrimination against the same people wrapped up in different labels. Which means "free market" kooks can't claim any moral high ground when all the only real freedom they support is freedom for people to go shopping and buy shit they don't need but advertising has made them want.

I despair that this "free market" bulls@#t is now received wisdom. Any mug can see through it if they try.

I was quite surprised watching the news over here discussing the republicans and actually heaqring them discuss RP, I rarely hear him discussed over here but they were talking about him being consistent in the polls and weren't just discounting him, however the woman from the conservative thinktank in washington completely discounted him and reckons it would be Mitt Romney for the GOP.

I like how you call something shallow, unsatisfying, and is not clear cut without ever saying why that is so. You bring doubt for readers of the post without any substance or reason why.

For the sake of discussion, why don't you elaborate on your post instead of changing the subject?

That's right because you don't answer the question's you give em.

You are just mad because your worship of ronnie paulie is faltering. Maybe if your messiah's policies were able to hold up to real world scenarios, you wouldn't feel so rejected when you fail to add any substance. Until that happens, I guess you will just have to be satisfied with ideological one liners and fear mongering nonsense.

BTW, I did notice how you are unable to back up that free market nonsense when I started asking about details of how it would work. It seems that is what you usually do.

okay

but do you disagree that a free market that thrives on efficiency and productivity does not discriminate against the less efficient, ie disabled and women.

or

are do you think that in order to benefit itself socially members of a free market would continue to hire the disabled and women for appearances to society?

You are just mad because your worship of ronnie paulie is faltering. Maybe if your messiah's policies were able to hold up to real world scenarios, you wouldn't feel so rejected when you fail to add any substance. Until that happens, I guess you will just have to be satisfied with ideological one liners and fear mongering nonsense.

BTW, I did notice how you are unable to back up that free market nonsense when I started asking about details of how it would work. It seems that is what you usually do.

Mad? No. I just don't understand how you can't answer a question and are constantly on the attack.

Chill, answer a question and this will continue to be a conversation not an interview, where we answer your questions from your biased loaded questions.

RP isn't my messiah, I do not think of him as a demigod or anything of the sort. It's just basic philosophy on how to handle government. The free market stuff is explained over and over again, read a book. It is not my job to convince you of what is right and wrong, obviously your opinion is opposite, so now DEFEND YOUR POSITION. I have done so, this entire thread.

Not once have you answered a relevant question. You have not been able to tell us how Ronnie paulies polices would work in a real world. Feel free to respond to my above post which I asked relevant questions about giving corporations more freedom from regulations and expecting them to do the right thing. You have not even been able to tell us about that Chinese commercial when called out about it.

Members of your cult only want to hear good things about your messiah and not face reality about his policies.

If the free market is so good for the American people, you should have no trouble explaining some of the details about it and how it would work in real world scenarios.

Go refer to a fact sheet from "Tunk" or refer to YouTube if you have trouble explaining how your god will be a good thing for America and will not ruin this country if he is elected.

Also please tell me which questions I have not answered about ronnie paulie. The only questions I do not answer are ones that do not pertain to this thread and are obvious attempts to change the subject or define it into one that you and your cult are scripted into spreading your nonsense.

I have defended my position that Ronnie paulie is full of shit and would be bad for this country. I have done this by pointing out the obvious failures of his policies. You on the other hand have not done that.

okay

but do you disagree that a free market that thrives on efficiency and productivity does not discriminate against the less efficient, ie disabled and women.

or

are do you think that in order to benefit itself socially members of a free market would continue to hire the disabled and women for appearances to society?

Why are capable women thrown into this mix? Pretty sure on average women are making more money and are graduating at higher rates.

Libertarian philosophy can't make up for cultural or social biases that people may have. If society isn't ready to view such people as equal's is the law is going to change this? Perhaps on paper, but...

Not once have you answered a relevant question. You have not been able to tell us how Ronnie paulies polices would work in a real world. Feel free to respond to my above post which I asked relevant questions about giving corporations more freedom from regulations and expecting them to do the right thing. You have not even been able to tell us about that Chinese commercial when called out about it.

Members of your cult only want to hear good things about your messiah and not face reality about his policies.

If the free market is so good for the American people, you should have no trouble explaining some of the details about it and how it would work in real world scenarios.

Go refer to a fact sheet from "Tunk" or refer to YouTube if you have trouble explaining how your god will be a good thing for America and will not ruin this country if he is elected.

Also please tell me which questions I have not answered about ronnie paulie. The only questions I do not answer are ones that do not pertain to this thread and are obvious attempts to change the subject or define it into one that you and your cult are scripted into spreading your nonsense.

RP didn't want to go to Afghanistan or Iraq and predicted this financial mess we are in. He wouldn't have made these mistakes, and didn't vote for them in the REAL WORLD.

Show me a scenario where whoever you support because well, you've never mentioned it once, will make this country better, will change the perception of America all over the world. Will take us out of this horrendous debt we are in, who will give the bill of rights and constitution back to the people, and who would end the empire ASAP.

You can't, you won't, and it'll never happen. So the real question is, what is wrong with me to engage with you in this debate that isn't a debate and would never end, even if RP won the nomination, became president and everything I think could happen, does.

You are just trying to make this "my" candidate vs ronnie paulie and are getting mad that I am not falling for it. How about you back up his policies on their own merit?? Is that too hard to do?

How about starting with: currently corporations that are supposedly over regulated according the libertarians, are ruining our economic future with their risky actions. How would less regulation and laws as proposed by ronnie paulie cause them to clean up their act? If they are able to do so many bad things now, does it make sense that by giving them free rein, we expect them to behave?

Feel free not to reply to this as you have done previously to similarly worded questions.

Why are capable women thrown into this mix? Pretty sure on average women are making more money and are graduating at higher rates.

Libertarian philosophy can't make up for cultural or social biases that people may have. If society isn't ready to view such people as equal's is the law is going to change this? Perhaps on paper, but...

women still make significantly less that their equally and less qualified male counterparts, (2009 statistic: women make 80% of what men do)

but yes, more women have bachelors degrees than men, and significantly more masters degrees.

no philosophy or system can eliminate discrimination, like frank said its human nature and it is inevitable, but equality can be encouraged.

to frank: so you don't believe that equal opportunity in life is anyone's right? if you're born disabled you should ultimately be left to your own defenses, or that of your family, and hope you live? i'm not trying to attack you, i'm trying to understand this: because if its cold hearted natural selection, i can at least understand it.

you can't make me be friends with the disabled person anymore than you can make me be friends with any one else, that demonstrates nothing. on a social level you can, through government programs, promote opportunities for the disabled and incentives for employers that are willing to take them on. a beneficial relationship and environment can be created for them.

Mad? Why do you keep calling me mad? This is entertainment for me, I've had a few days off from work, so I can chill out. I back up his policies on their own merit. I bring up his voting record, and defend from the knowledge that I have his stances from what I understand of the Liberterian perspective. It's not hard, I've done it this entire thread.

I already addressed this regulation issue, you disagree, that's fine, move on. I can't appease you of something you don't agree with and I'm not going to change your mind, so in my opinion, you should compare what you believe as opposed to what I believe.

SO I propose instead of listing a candidate that you support, just explain how regulation works better, explain regulations role in our current economic situation, and how more regulation will save us in the future.

women still make significantly less that their equally and less qualified male counterparts, (2009 statistic: women make 80% of what men do)

but yes, more women have bachelors degrees than men, and significantly more masters degrees.

no philosophy or system can eliminate discrimination, like frank said its human nature and it is inevitable, but equality can be encouraged.

to frank: so you don't believe that equal opportunity in life is anyone's right? if you're born disabled you should ultimately be left to your own defenses, or that of your family, and hope you live? i'm not trying to attack you, i'm trying to understand this: because if its cold hearted natural selection, i can at least understand it.

you can't make me be friends with the disabled person anymore than you can make me be friends with any one else, that demonstrates nothing. on a social level you can, through government programs, promote opportunities for the disabled and incentives for employers that are willing to take them on. a beneficial relationship and environment can be created for them.

The stat's aren't THAT BAD, but you are right it is still less, on average. I thought the numbers improved more. http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1983185,00.html

To jump in on your question to Frank, private organizations can take this role. Also this is about federal government, if States themselves decide to jump in on the issue that is something else all together.

Please quote where you have responded. Haha. If you have done so, you would have quoted it by now.

Now all you want to do is change the argument into one more of your liking.

It seems that time and time again, none of the ronnie paulie supporters are able to clearly explain how his policies would work in a real world situation. When any of you are called on your bullshit, you bring up liberty or try to change the subject. You have done it numerous times in the last few pages. Now all you are trying to do is compare other economic principles vs ronnie paulies nonsense. How about you just tell us how his policies would work and have it stand on their own, instead of comparing it to something else.

Or quote where you have explained any of it. Hahaha

The left-right paradigm of politics is an illusion to make the useless eaters think they are getting a choice. Presidents are selected, not elected.

The US is a corporatocracy system with politicians being the men in suits that get paid to sell you dreams and never deliver ie. Obama.