Ron Paul Revolution!!!!

vanfullofretards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is funny is that you are an idiot follower who can not provide anything and you wait for someone else to say something.

If I am wrong, grow some balls and say it yourself and provide proof.

oh man call me more names bro you're hurtin my feelings

i'm done arguing with you lol, you're not worth the effort. seriously.

good for you bud, pat yourself on the back.

whats funny is i could have sword i've heard your talking points, err i mean thoughts, come from television

Nice edit of post, to include the misspelling. Too bad for you I do not watch tv, so you are wrong again. Some Netflixs, but that is it. I do not even have cable or dish.

This is exactly what I think of you and your RP cult. Of course, except for the large majority part.

I think most of you have seriously lost touch with what this country represents. You ways will disenfranchise many Americans, for the benefit of a few.

You want to isolate America with your nonsense foreign policy.

You want to sell out America by letting corporations do anything they want with your "free market".

You want to let the most needy Americans go without help, with you insistence that private charity will be able to provide the level of help needed.

You want to destroy the dollar and the worlds economy by getting rid of the fed, returning to the gold standard, and not raising the debt ceiling to pay for stuff that has already been approved by congress. Although this will cause many, many Americans to lose their jobs and entering America into another depression.

Bottom line is that not a single thing that RP supports is based on reality and on hypotheticals that many experts disagree with. You talk about founding fathers and freedom, but you are the people that the founding fathers would despise, because you are actively looking for ways to knock down our country and you are doing it under the guise of freedom an being a patriot.

I oppose libertarianism because it ignores that the wealthy have a disproportionate level of influence on society and law already. The transition to a libertarian dystopia would further exacerbate this disparity of treatment. The elimination of those parts of the government most disparaged by libertarians would unduly and unfairly impact those parts of society least able to offset their loss. When this loss is coupled by the institution of a "fee for service" or voluntary tax structure (advocated by many libertarians) the net-net result is that the wealthy would have a disproportionate level of access to clean food, justice, police protecton, fire protection and other services, while the poor would be left to fend for themselves as best as they could.

You and your fellow RP knob slobbers would ruin this country faster then anything short of an invasion.

didn't i already call you a joke? i mean you're pretty much just repeating what i say to you back, it's like you're a little child seriously.

but on some real shit, this quotation above... THAT's a joke.

alright i'm seriously going to have to ignore you... i feel like i'm participating in the destruction of this thread so i'm going to chill out for the sake of others.

get your last word in child.

oh and stop PM'ing me.

This is exactly what I think of you and your RP cult. Of course, except for the large majority part.

I think most of you have seriously lost touch with what this country represents. You ways will disenfranchise many Americans, for the benefit of a few.

You want to sell out America by letting corporations do anything they want with your "free market".

You want to let the most needy Americans go without help, with you insistence that private charity will be able to provide the level of help needed.

You want to destroy the dollar and the worlds economy by getting rid of the fed, returning to the gold standard, and not raising the debt ceiling to pay for stuff that has already been approved by congress. Although this will cause many, many Americans to lose their jobs and entering America into another depression.

Bottom line is that not a single thing that RP supports is based on reality and on hypotheticals that many experts disagree with. You talk about founding fathers and freedom, but you are the people that the founding fathers would despise, because you are actively looking for ways to knock down our country and you are doing it under the guise of freedom an being a patriot.

I oppose libertarianism because it ignores that the wealthy have a disproportionate level of influence on society and law already. The transition to a libertarian dystopia would further exacerbate this disparity of treatment. The elimination of those parts of the government most disparaged by libertarians would unduly and unfairly impact those parts of society least able to offset their loss. When this loss is coupled by the institution of a "fee for service" or voluntary tax structure (advocated by many libertarians) the net-net result is that the wealthy would have a disproportionate level of access to clean food, justice, police protecton, fire protection and other services, while the poor would be left to fend for themselves as best as they could.

You and your fellow RP knob slobbers would ruin this country faster then anything short of an invasion.

After reading this...

What is funny is that you are an idiot follower who can not provide anything and you wait for someone else to say something.

If I am wrong, grow some balls and say it yourself and provide proof.

And than this, I realized that you don't even grasp the message.

All of your rebuttals are mainstream media talking points. Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Bill Maher type stuff.

The funny part to me is Zig isn't even a Libertarian, let alone a "RP knob slobber". Keep trying though, entertainment for me.

Typical, when someone does not support Ron Paulie, say that they are repeating mainstream media talking points.

I do not watch any of them and like I have said numerous times that I do not even have cable, dish, and do not watch TV.

The only two that are going to reply somewhat intelligently to my post is AOD and Harold Holt. The rest of you just do what you say I am doing, repeating talking points except for doing it from the RP side.

What is funny about your post is that you said mainstream media talking points, yet you say that RP is not fringe. If he was not fringe then the mainstream media would be supporting his message more.

I do not grasp the message, because it is misguided. Feel free to tell me why I am wrong.

Asking someone to back up their viewpoints in a political thread should not be looked down upon. Yet, some of you like to throw out viewpoints and question others, yet provide zero facts to back them up. Then you try to be dismissive about them.

Your actions resemble that of a troll more then anyone elses.

Go find some youtube videos top back up your bullshit. hahaha

I put this out here, ready to back it up and all I get is the two of you talking shit and trying to dismiss it without providing anything at all.

Yet you call me a troll.

you ignore everything people say to you, and ask for proof of stuff they've already explained. you're a troll. go to the official FEC website and prove to yourself facts you called bullshit.

All the FEC link you provided showed, was that he received political donations. It did not back what you were saying up. You used a youtube RP political mash up video as back up. Give me a break.

Here are your links. Show me how the FEC links back up that the military supports Ron Paul???? Does the Ron Paul Forum, which is obviously unbiased :lol:, show us that??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

your kidding me right. you really are serious?

man you really can't comprehend anything going on this this thread involving me talking to you. i didn't post a ron paul video in order to back up anything i said, i posted it in contribution to this thread which has numerous ron paul videos. not everything is about you.

the political donations were from active duty military, it's all over the news, it's all over articles on the internet and the proof is right there on the FEC official website. i don't know what more you need to comprehend that. you called it bullshit, you were wrong. you can't own up to being wrong?

why don't you post something to back up your points on what you are saying about RP being fringe, and all of the misconceptions you have about his policies and his ideologies. back up the statements you've made in this post:

It isn't isolationism; it's non-interventionism.

prove that point. back it up.

more proof, i need examples and valid sources that private charity isn't more effective than government welfare.

show us how RP's policies would destroy the dollar rather than the Federal Reserve's policies over the last 70 years. prove your point.

You talk about founding fathers and freedom, but you are the people that the founding fathers would despise, because you are actively looking for ways to knock down our country and you are doing it under the guise of freedom an being a patriot.

prove your point on how the founding fathers would despise someone like RP.

I oppose libertarianism because it ignores that the wealthy have a disproportionate level of influence on society and law already. The transition to a libertarian dystopia would further exacerbate this disparity of treatment.

prove this. elaborate and back up your point if you're going to make statements like this

you've also said other wildly inaccurate shit in this thread that i don't need to bother asking you for proof for, but since you are doing it to everyone i think you should probably notice that you aren't backing anything up that you are saying. you're just throwing ridiculous accusations into the thread and claiming that you know everything.

i edited my post so prove your points than

so we can see how much of a dumb ass you actually are some more

How about you actually show me how I am wrong? You are being the troll now.

Nowhere on those FEC links, which are the only ones you have provided that could be said to be valid links, does it show about the military supporting RP. They do not even show how much the military gave as a whole.

You are being a troll because you failed to even back up the simplest points. Now you are saying for me to prove something, when you can not even offer counter points.

Your just mad because you failed.

Hahaha

Zig= failure at life

I will be happy to discuss my points if you provide something that you do not agree with, but I know you won't, because you have nothing and can not tell the difference between facts and opinions.

So unless you have a viewpoint or something counter to mine, stop being a little bitch.

I'm a failure at life now, rofl you don't even knowwwww me. Tired of being polite around here... jump off my dick you confused little tool. You can't discuss shit because you don't know how to have a fucking conversation without calling people names and insulting them, since you learned how to have discussions about as well as you learned how to fucking read. That's probably why you can't understand Ron Paul, the Constitution, or what the fuck the meaning of liberty is because you're an ignorant bigot who thinks he knows everything. Don't think I'm mad either because I'm not, I have a huge fucking smile on my face that you've stooped so low...

/FAGGOTVOICE

ZIG PROVE YOUR POINTS WHILE I SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT WITHOUT HAVING TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT. OH BUT YOU... YOU HAVE TO PROVE LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU SAY HERE WITH SCHOLARLY CITATIONS AND CREDIBLE SOURCES. MAKE SURE YOU GET THAT NOTARIZED TOO PAL!

ZIG WHATEVER YOU CALL ME I'M GOING TO CALL YOU RIGHT BACK! IM A JOKE? NO YOU'RE A JOKE! I CANT COMPREHEND? NO YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND! IM A TROLL? NO YOU'RE A TROLL! DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE? CAN YOU PROVE SOMETHING? NICE UTUBE SOURCE THERE PAL, OH BTW YOUR FEC SOURCES ARE BULLSHIT BRO! OH MY BAD ACTUALLY THOSE ARE FACTS.

man this crossfire shit is too good.

why don't you post something to back up your points on what you are saying about RP being fringe, and all of the misconceptions you have about his policies and his ideologies. back up the statements you've made in this post:

Quote:

It isn't isolationism; it's non-interventionism.

Quote:

prove that point. back it up.

Quote:

more proof, i need examples and valid sources that private charity isn't more effective than government welfare.

Quote:

show us how RP's policies would destroy the dollar rather than the Federal Reserve's policies over the last 70 years. prove your point.

Quote:

You talk about founding fathers and freedom, but you are the people that the founding fathers would despise, because you are actively looking for ways to knock down our country and you are doing it under the guise of freedom an being a patriot.

prove your point on how the founding fathers would despise someone like RP.

Quote:

I oppose libertarianism because it ignores that the wealthy have a disproportionate level of influence on society and law already. The transition to a libertarian dystopia would further exacerbate this disparity of treatment.

prove this. elaborate and back up your point if you're going to make statements like this

you've also said other wildly inaccurate shit in this thread that i don't need to bother asking you for proof for, but since you are doing it to everyone i think you should probably notice that you aren't backing anything up that you are saying. you're just throwing ridiculous accusations into the thread and claiming that you know everything.

go for it.

You repeated yourself again and you still have not provided a counter argument. You can not tell the difference between facts and opinions.

Do you even have an opinion of your own? You say I am wrong and you do not say why.

Go search YouTube and find something to repeat, because you have nothing and can not form a reasonable opinion.

Zig= repeated failure

Go back to being a fry cook at mcdonalds and let adults deal with items and issues that are obviously too far above your level of understanding.

Unless you can tell me why I am wrong, shut the fuck up.