Ron Paul Revolution!!!!

vanfullofretards

seems like typical politics to me...

the dems were supposedly concerned about civil liberties when bush was in office, now they are starting more wars and renewing the patriot act among many other things they were supposedly against just a few years ago. now we have rand paul trying to shut down, filibuster and / or at least attempting to amend the patriot act. and the left are still supporting these democratic clowns in congress and the white house??

nothing new though. clinton and the left laid the frame work for the first patriot act during his reign and were using echelon / warrantless wire taps, bombed countries without a declaration of war, was reading emails, etc, some of the right was supposedly against this stuff. bush takes office, they take this stuff to the next level and throw it into over drive. dems turn into born again libertarians on these issues. the messiah takes office and there isnt a war or civil liberties violation the dems arent in favor of. typical cycle.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it is typical politics. Thereis no real left or right in politics, it is all central views, there is so little variety that no wonder voter apathy is so high.

It is the same over here in the UK, we have a conservative/liberal coalition?? what the fuck is that? it should be 2 polar views yet they are in bed together and the policies to be honest are no different to when Labour were in power (the 'left').

I do respect politicians who go out of their way to not tow the company line, however realistically they won't get into power and as good as there views may be, they will not get into power for lack of support and being too way out there for the big moneymakers to support.

While I do enjoy politics, I am increasingly getting frustrated with it because all it is is just smoke and mirrors, the west needs revolution like the middle east is having because nothing will change the status quo that we currently have.

All it means is that the person in power has a different colour to the previous administration, Labout Red Tory Blue, no better than crips and bloods, same bullshit different colour.

FIAT EMPIRE - Why the Federal Reserve Violates the U.S. Constitution

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5232639329002339531#

This was one of the viral videos that helped launch the RON PAUL REVOLUTION. Since its release in 2006, several more films have been produced. These films are ORIGINAL INTENT, CULTURAL MARXISM and CORPORATE FASCISM. All are available on the Net for free or you can get higher quality DVDs c/o MOVIE PUBS at http://www.MoviePubs.net We are currently in post-production on a new one entitled "SPOILER - How a Third Political Party Could Win" because we have come to the conclusion that the Democrats and Republicans are NEVER going to get us back to Constitutional principles. Screen the short SPOILER trailer at http://www.SpoilerUSA.org/trailer.wmv (MAC users = http://www.SpoilerUSA.org/trailer.mov) and if you agree with our premise, PLEASE help us get this done by donating what you can at http://www.SpoilerUSA.org/donate.htm Thanks, James Jaeger, Director, FIAT EMPIRE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

RP is non violent.

when the presidential campaign aka ron paul speaking/lecture tour is over, he can then seek change through other means. he hasnt changed much in DC being a politician, but what he has done is educated many people and is responsible for interjecting actual issues into the daily political banter.

And always look on the bright side of life...

Always look on the right side of life...

(Come on guys, cheer up!)

Always look on the bright side of life...

(Worse things happen at sea, you know.)

(I mean - what have you got to lose?)

(You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing.

What have you lost? Nothing!)

Always look on the right side of life...

Ron Paul Cult.

if Ron Paul can't fix America it proves what we already know - that voting changes NOTHING. The people with the power to change America are you and me, ordinary folk who work to survive. We have the power in society - without us, nothing gets done and the rich people who hold power don't make a profit.

• Like 1

RP is non violent.

when the presidential campaign aka ron paul speaking/lecture tour is over, he can then seek change through other means. he hasnt changed much in DC being a politician, but what he has done is educated many people and is responsible for interjecting actual issues into the daily political banter.

I didn't look at it this way, so I could see how this would be positive, even if he were to lose.

This man is changing the viewpoint of lots of young people all over the United States, and could still do this effectively without holding office. In fact, he could be more dedicated to this because of his lack of responsibility to his constitutes.

I didn't look at it this way, so I could see how this would be positive, even if he were to lose.

This man is changing the viewpoint of lots of young people all over the United States, and could still do this effectively without holding office. In fact, he could be more dedicated to this because of his lack of responsibility to his constitutes.

Ron Paul will not even win the Primary. He will end up on some radio show talking to the fringe.

Ron Paul will not even win the Primary. He will end up on some radio show talking to the fringe.

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas. I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselfs in recognition of what they had done. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly. You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you ckoke on the queasy, foolish beliefs. go die in a fire

i dont think you're wrong but you aren't correct either. you may have been able to get away with calling RP supporters fringe in 2008, but this is 2012 and RP has a much wider audience. it's actually pretty shameful of you to use those sort of dismissive tactics on RP this time around too, as he is clearly in the mainstream limelight and considered a mainstream contender for the presidency in the GOP. the people who would end up listening to what he has to say if he did in fact lose the nomination are certainly not the fringe of this country either. as a matter of fact i think if RP got more hardcore in his rhetoric and stopped holding back so much, he would garner even more attention and create even more of a buzz than he already has. his campaign is definitely doing much better than i expected, and it's already a lot more successful than his 2008 run. if you can't admit any of that is true, than you probably just have something against the guy and your opinions about him are biased.

if you can't admit any of that is true, than you probably just have something against the guy and your opinions about him are biased.

Why do all RP supporters try to do this? You try to dismiss any counter argument before it is begun. To bad all you have to offer is "RP is more mainstream now" as a valid point. Do you have anything else? If not, then you are wrong and your point has not been made. If RP has any more of a chance then the last two times, why? What has changed?

Ron Paul has been on top or close to most straw polls that I've seen lately.

Not that is much to chew on, but it is proof that his support has increased since the last time around. It's also happening in various area's of the country, Texas, New Orleans, New Hampshire, Iowa.

What has changed?

The outlook of our economy for one, not to mention the escalation of wars all over the globe to name another. There are more, but I think those are the most important and relevant two.

Now can you defend your side of the argument? Instead of doing your impression of George Stephanopoulos.

What I think of Ron Paul Straw Polls? They do not matter

1988 General Election 431,750 votes

2008 General Election 42,426 votes

2008 Republican primary 1,210,022

=

He can not win a primary or a main election. Not even a close call to winning.

I do wonder if the redistricting that is going to happen in his district has affected his decision not to run again. I wonder if it is because his new district has alot more minorities in it.

Tell me again, how he has a chance in hell of even winning a primary, because I seemed to have missed that.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why do all RP supporters try to do this? You try to dismiss any counter argument before it is begun. To bad all you have to offer is "RP is more mainstream now" as a valid point. Do you have anything else? If not, then you are wrong and your point has not been made. If RP has any more of a chance then the last two times, why? What has changed?

You're asking me if I have anything else to back up my point, yet all you said was RP was fringe and can't win the election. My point was only to defend the fact that RP is no longer fringe, nor are the people who support and advocate on his behalf. Whether or not he can win an election is up in the air and is anyone's guess, that's why people campaign for election... because no one really knows whether or not they have a valid chance of winning, especially not you. To come off like you have, with absolute certainty, pre-knowledge to the fact that he will never ever ever be able to win a primary is cocky and arrogant because the fact is that you have no way of possibly knowing the future before it happens. Unless you have some sort of telekinetic powers you aren't telling me about, or you work for the Illuminati or something, than you have no possible way of knowing the future and you should stop pretending like you can tell it. :lol:

Do I disagree that RP has a tough road ahead of him to win a primary? No. I think that his chances are definitely a struggle, but anything is possible and if he had a fair shot at this, 2012 would probably be (out of his 3 campaigns for president) the best opportunity he's had to actually win. Like LOTS said, the economy is one factor in this entire debate that really supports RP's stances and ideology and many people are listening to him based off that issue alone.

The real question is, besides calling him a fringe candidate and calling his supporters fringe and predicting the future saying he has no chance, do YOU have anything else to back up YOU'RE points that you seem so certain of? Let's not play these word twisting mind games on 12oz, I'm here for actual debate and conversation.

You're asking me if I have anything else to back up my point, yet all you said was RP was fringe and can't win the election. My point was only to defend the fact that RP is no longer fringe, nor are the people who support and advocate on his behalf. Whether or not he can win an election is up in the air and is anyone's guess, that's why people campaign for election... because no one really knows whether or not they have a valid chance of winning, especially not you. To come off like you have, with absolute certainty, pre-knowledge to the fact that he will never ever ever be able to win a primary is cocky and arrogant because the fact is that you have no way of possibly knowing the future before it happens. Unless you have some sort of telekinetic powers you aren't telling me about, or you work for the Illuminati or something, than you have no possible way of knowing the future and you should stop pretending like you can tell it. :lol:

Do I disagree that RP has a tough road ahead of him to win a primary? No. I think that his chances are definitely a struggle, but anything is possible and if he had a fair shot at this, 2012 would probably be (out of his 3 campaigns for president) the best opportunity he's had to actually win. Like LOTS said, the economy is one factor in this entire debate that really supports RP's stances and ideology and many people are listening to him based off that issue alone.

The real question is, besides calling him a fringe candidate and calling his supporters fringe and predicting the future saying he has no chance, do YOU have anything else to back up YOU'RE points that you seem so certain of? Let's not play these word twisting mind games on 12oz, I'm here for actual debate and conversation.

Even in you took all the votes from his biggest election and multiplied them by 5, he would still not come close to winning primary. To say he is not fringe is to be in denial or not understand the word fringe. Even the pizza man, Herman Cain has a better chance then him.

I will give it to you, he will get more votes this time. But to think that he will get over 4 million + votes which is what the 2nd and 3rd place took in the last primary does not make sense.

My point is all based on numbers. The numbers are not in his favor by a long shot.

A small fringe minority is listening to him about the economy. Most of the tea party is not listening to him, they are supporting Bachman. So if the Democrats are not listening to him, the Republicans are not listening to him, and the Tea Party is not listening to him, who exactly is listening to him that is not fringe?

Even in you took all the votes from his biggest election and multiplied them by 5, he would still not come close to winning primary. To say he is not fringe is to be in denial or not understand the word fringe. Even the pizza man, Herman Cain has a better chance then him.

I will give it to you, he will get more votes this time. But to think that he will get over 4 million + votes which is what the 2nd and 3rd place took in the last primary does not make sense.

My point is all based on numbers. The numbers are not in his favor by a long shot.

A small fringe minority is listening to him about the economy. Most of the tea party is not listening to him, they are supporting Bachman. So if the Democrats are not listening to him, the Republicans are not listening to him, and the Tea Party is not listening to him, who exactly is listening to him that is not fringe?

If you insist on continuing to call him a fringe candidate in 2012, and the only way you can back up your statement is to point to primary statistics, the best response I can give you is that the primary voting process tallies votes from party members (registered republicans in Ron Paul's case) and takes place towards the end of a campaign season in which the other candidates are also contending to be chosen as the nominee. In 2008, RP was basically shunned and pushed into a corner as a fringe candidate, so he was labeled fringe and treated as fringe which successfully reduced his exposure to the public and silenced his message to the people. His campaign received very little attention compared to the other front-runners, the media successfully ignored him as a potential front-running candidate, and this resulted in less people knowing who he was and understanding what he stood for. Let's not also forget the fact that the media also successfully demonized him and spun information about him in order to scare people away from his ideologies of freedom and liberty. The general public usually doesn't pay attention to political campaigns until the two front runners from each party are nominated, so it's a given that primary numbers are going to be in the millions when compared to something like a straw poll. RP didn't even have a fair opportunity to be considered as a nominee, so of course his numbers aren't going to reflect that of someone who was basically chosen by the media and corporate America to become the front-running candidate. This is why RP makes statements such as, "We don't have democracy in America". Pay attention to the statements this man says, he's very intelligent and you'd learn a thing or two from him about the political process in this country. Maybe you would come to understand why someone like Ron Paul, who you consider fringe, would "never" be able to win a primary and generate the kind of statistics you are throwing around here due to the unfairness and quite frankly corrupt nature of our election system. It's very difficult for candidates like RP to be given a fair opportunity to become a known mainstream candidate, deliver his/her message to the people, and not be demonized by the media. Let's not also forget that the GOP in 2008 did not fundamentally agree with RP's stances and ideologies. They would never have even considered nominating him, because at the time the GOP's rhetoric was almost the complete opposite of RP's. This much was apparent just by watching RP in debates with the other GOP contenders. 2012 is different however, as many of the GOP have succumb to the realities of our economic situation and our foreign policy blow-backs, so they are now speaking and sounding a lot like RP. More people from inside the GOP are listening to RP, and even though the Tea Party isn't entirely with him let's not forget that the Tea Party originated and was birthed from the RP movement altogether. You aren't exactly 100% correct on your Tea Party statement either, because there are Tea Party organizations out there who have already pledged to support and advocate on the man's behalf. Research it if you don't believe me, I don't feel like having to prove something to you just because you can't inform yourself.

But in all honesty, I don't disagree with you that RP will have a tough time becoming the nominee. I am just stating that 2012 has proven to be the best opportunity RP has ever had at becoming the president. The time is ripe for someone like RP, he is much more mainstream today than he has ever been. He isn't fringe and neither are the people supporting him, and many more people are aware of who he is and what he stands for today due to his recent mass exposure in the media that isn't spun and twisted to confuse people.

CILONE you consistently label anyone on here who supports RP a dick rider, claiming we suck this mans cock and we live and feed off of everything he says, bla bla bla etc. etc. You really didn't put together any sort of sophisticated response to what I said, and instead just opted in going the lazy route of picking apart my post with yellow text and breaking it down into simple statements like "this is bullshit" coupled with insults and a condescending tone. It's not really a mature way to have a conversation or a debate, and your attitude is pretty demeaning. There is no shame in supporting a candidate who reflects closely your own personal ideologies and political stances. RP for me is that candidate, and so I have no shame in defending the politician from unfair statements such as the ones you were throwing around. This does not mean I work for RP, or have any dick sucking appointments with him, or live off every word and quotation the man generates. I have my own mind that is completely independent of what RP spouts, and I don't even agree with 100% of what the man stands for. At the very least I feel RP is a step in the direction I would like to this country head towards, however that doesn't mean I support and believe that everything he does is sacred and perfect. Your condescending tone towards people who support RP as a presidential candidate is, as aod mentioned to you in another thread, reminiscent of someone who has an ideological axe to grind. If you have such a problem with RP, don't vote for him. What I do notice though, is that many people who share the same resentment for RP as you do on the internet all have this similar spiteful attitude towards RP supporters. It's the same with people who discuss such issues as "conspiracy theories". You label us, mock us, disrespect us with insults and dismissive statements such as "what you are saying is bullshit" and claim that you are absolutely certain of results that are impossible for you to be certain of all the while refusing to engage yourself in an intelligent respectful debate with anyone who supports RP as a candidate and shares his same ideological views.

Again, I am not disagreeing with you that RP has a huge struggle ahead of him to win a primary. I disagree with you that he isn't demonized in the media, because unlike you I followed RP's campaign in 2008 very closely and saw the spin with my own eyes. I also see the same demonizing occurring when it comes to his son Rand Paul, and you yourself attempt to spin and confuse people about what RP stands for... knowingly or unknowingly I don't know. I disagree and resent the fact that you claim I'm some RP cock sucker, or that I think I work for RP because at the end of the day I don't give a fuck about RP as a person and that's on some real shit. I met him once, shook his hand, and that's about as much of a personal relationship as I have with the man. I'm 100% certain that everyone here on 12oz who supports RP simply aligns themselves with his own political views because they agree with him, not because they worship him.

I would ask you to share with us who you are supporting for President in 2012, but honestly it's none of my business and it's completely up to you if you'd like to share that information. I really don't care though, either way. I'm just letting you know that your judgement on who I am, what I believe, and how I feel about RP is severely inaccurate. Lumping people together into your own personal categories that you create for them just because they support a political candidate you happen to dislike reminds me of some other frightening tyrannical behaviors I've learned about in history.

The reason I have treated you and other RP disciples like that, is because they consistently refuse to acknowledge anything factual. If you are them want to come at me with something factual that is based in reality, please do and we can discuss, but until then, I will assume you are a RP cult knob slobber.

I am not against people that support RP, I am against the twisting of facts. Supporters get so caught up in the nonsense, they can not see the forest because of the trees. To say that RP is not a fringe candidate, is twisting facts. He is the "main" fringe candidate. Goole "fringe candidate" and his name is all over the screen. The voting numbers and all political statistics support that.

I am willing to have a honest discussion about Ron Paul, but until someone from the Ron Paul cult is willing to step back and take a objective look at him and his position, it will not be possible. A large portion of his supporters are severely blinded when it comes to acknowledging anything negative about Ron Paul.

Like I said, I have nothing against RP or his followers, I have a problem with blind following and twisting of facts. I have read and reread your posts and not once is there anything to dispute the facts that the voting numbers provide, and when it comes to politics, the numbers are all that matter regardless of what a candidate stands for, because the numbers are the results and anything else does not matter in politics.

Fact, RP has a lower record of votes that do not even come close to winning a primary and he does collect money, but not as much as other candidates. He is a fringe candidate in any way you want to look at it.

If you have something to show that he is not a fringe candidate or that he even has a chance to win the primary, please show me.

Please notice I am not arguing his political stance, I am arguing that he even has a chance of getting elected.