Ron Paul Revolution!!!!

vanfullofretards

That's a noble idea, but you do realize that the military and the people who supply it have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo for financial reasons.

then i guess they would have to kill him. Might not be such a bad thing in the sense that it would draw lots of attention and that is when the revolters would be able to really get busy with exposing war profiteers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even paul's plan to abolish the fed is a not totally radical total instant abolition sort of thing. he wants to first legalize competition. as for social security, he wants to allow young people to opt out. those are far cries from 'throwing the poor and soldiers into the street to starve.'

he does recognize that people have been corrupted, abused and made dependent on the state.

I keep expecting a draft, but it never happens.

The last period of extraordinary civil unrest in the US centered almost entirely around conscription for an undeclared war.

When that happens, I'll be out there raising hell with the best of them. For now, I'm biding my time and waiting to see what happens.

A draft is almost a certainty if McCain wins. He's so full of shit you could grow flowers in his mouth.

i don't mind that the Fed exists, but what I would like is a little more clarity as to the fed's role in commerce. I also think that they should have to abide by SEC regulations if they are involved with bond issuance and foreign investment.

*edit- I forgot, aren't they a privately held corporation? If that's the case, then they don't have to report quarterly earnings.

edit.gif

mployed by General Dynamics/Lockheed/whoever supposed to do?"

I want everyone to keep one thing in mind- THERE IS NO OIL SHORTAGE. The prices are being artifically inflated to try to keep an economy based on impractical and unsustainable technology afloat. You talk about the gold standard, when what actually exists now is essentially a "petrostandard".

is this true?? now i feel alot better about buying my ford expedition.

Its just stupid because he is the only one with experience and plans for change...

the only one who understands that NAFTA, CAFTA, etc. are hurting us....the only one who acknowledges the NAU is real, and the only one who wants to disable this COG thing going on right now is called a fool and a conspiracy nut....how odd.

and now i see obama using some of dr. pauls lines....talking about our constitution, etc.

It's almost blasphemy!!! Hang he who speaks against thy lord and savior!!!

It's really funny because you act the same way when someone attacks Obama, his policy or the experience he doesn't have to be President of the United States especially at this crucial point in time. So can we hope off our high horse for a moment and actually THINK about who the better candidate is.

and now i see obama using some of dr. pauls lines....talking about our constitution, etc.

Hey man you gotta go with what the people want right? I mean thats what Obama is all about...telling people what they want to hear...

Archived