somebody tried to get me to watch 'the hitcher' last night...

seeking

i made it about 20 minutes before i decided it was so unbelievably fucking dumb that i couldnt handle it.

seriously, who is still amused by this shit? hot girl, hot guy, going on a vacation when something goes awry and a psycho killer decided to try and make their life a living nightmare. run, run, run and every time you turn around, killer right there, YIKES!

yyaaaaaawwwwwnnnn.

ive never been much of a fan of horror. i can appreciate it i suppose, but this isnt even horror. its like...moronic. that should be the section in blockbuster. i imagine it as being something that tease would think was awesome for some reason.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

And, oh yeah, I watched The Da Vinci Code last night. It ain't bad, but why the fuck did this book take over the world? I seriously despise anyone who ever read the Da Vinci Code, I think.

I was on that Knights Templar tip years and years ago...and my interest didn't stem from no Illuminati bullshit.

Also, I recorded a movie called Fatal Trust and Amy Jo Johnson stars in it. I hope she does a nude scene. I think it's a B movie.

Guest spectr
And, oh yeah, I watched The Da Vinci Code last night. It ain't bad, but why the fuck did this book take over the world? I seriously despise anyone who ever read the Da Vinci Code, I think.

I was on that Knights Templar tip years and years ago...and my interest didn't stem from no Illuminati bullshit.

Also, I recorded a movie called Fatal Trust and Amy Jo Johnson stars in it. I hope she does a nude scene. I think it's a B movie.

I made it about 3 chapters in that book before I decided it was one of the worst pieces of crap I have ever read... I don't want to see the movie.. I would give you props but the props button is gone...

i made it about 20 minutes before i decided it was so unbelievably fucking dumb that i couldnt handle it.

You've seen the original with Rutger Houer right?

If not... That was good movie. No hot bitches... just sweet sweet twisted

insane mental and physical torture... just because. It was a classic B flick.

That movie was terrible.

The book took over the world because it was a good mainstream book.

James Brown is a pretty good author.

Most of his books are interesting.

The DaVinci Code was actually a sequel to Angels and Demons, which is better.

HAHAHAHA!!! my friend Zach Knighton was the main character in that movie, we used to live in the same house, he lived in a closet and now he makes movies. Actually a really down to earth cool guy but havent seen him much since he moved out to LA. Still havent seen that movie, was afraid it would suck.

wow....its ironic that i came across this thread....cause the employees at the local video store tried to get me to watch the hitcher too last night.....

they were all out of apocalypto.....lucky for me someone brought it in before i rented the hitcher.