jumping off bridges

tr808

not really but this morning i really wish this crazy fucker jumped...kept me traffic for a few hours...

lg

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_152081339.html

the upper level of the George Washington Bridge was reopened in both directions on Friday morning after being closed due to a police investigation involving a man threatening to jump.

At around 8:30 a.m., Port Authority officials confirmed that a person was in custody on the bridge. The upper lanes opened up at around 9:30 a.m. after cars had been at a standstill for an hour and a half.

Delays were up to two hours, and it would take until midday to clear up the backup, said Steve Coleman, a spokesman for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, which operates the storied bridge between New York and New Jersey.

A man was spotted on one of the cables on the northern side of the bridge around 7 a.m., Coleman said. Port Authority and New York police scaled the cables to talk to him.

The man, who was not immediately identified, was taken to Bergen Regional Medical Center in Paramus, N.J., for evaluation, Coleman said.

Meanwhile, the span's upper level was closed, causing a major traffic backup at the height of the morning rush hour, extending to the various bridge approaches including the Cross Bronx Expressway in New York and Route 46 and the Palisades Parkway in New Jersey.

Cars and trucks had been at a standstill for about 2½ miles.

The lower level remained open, but trucks are barred from using it. Truck drivers were diverted away from the bridge or simply waited for it to reopen, Coleman said.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr

dude... he didn't even fucking do it... what a pussy...

honestly... people like this fucking suck... I mean he could have at least splatted someones brand new car or some shit... or set himself on fire and jumped with a bungie cord attached so he just hung there burning for a few minutes before he fell to his death... what a fucking loser...

dude... he didn't even fucking do it... what a pussy...

honestly... people like this fucking suck... I mean he could have at least splatted someones brand new car or some shit... or set himself on fire and jumped with a bungie cord attached so he just hung there burning for a few minutes before he fell to his death... what a fucking loser...

if that makes you mad, picture this... a couple years ago this mexican dude from my area was planning a suicide, so he drives his SUV up on some train tracks and waits... he sees the train coming and panics, and jumps out the SUV and leaves... train hits the SUV, derailing the train and kills several passengers and wounds dozens.

Guest spectr
if that makes you mad, picture this... a couple years ago this mexican dude from my are was planning a suicide, so he drives his SUV up on some train tracks and waits... he sees the train coming and panics, and jumps out the SUV and leaves... train hits the SUV, derailing the train and kills several passengers and wounds dozens.

I remember when that happened... I was always confused about why he didn't just drive his suv off....

oh yeah I remember they hit him with murder charges over it...

People should go out in a blaze of glory!

I mean, you're gunna die, so there are no consequences.

Rob a bank, bang a few diseased hookers and pee in their butts, car jack an exotic car and smash it up, beat the fuck out of people you hate, kill annoying celebrities (Paris Hilton), go into an antique shop or electronics store and start wrecking shit... do something... go crazy.

People should go out in a blaze of glory!

I mean, you're gunna die, so there are no consequences.

Rob a bank, bang a few diseased hookers and pee in their butts, car jack an exotic car and smash it up, beat the fuck out of people you hate, kill annoying celebrities (Paris Hilton), go into an antique shop or electronics store and start wrecking shit... do something... go crazy.

Why would you want to die after you just killed off all the annoying celebrities and crackwhores?

the vancouver paper actually had the cover shot of her mid air.....

450shipcanalbridgeclosed.jpg

"When passing motorists began insulting the woman and encouraging her to jump, Seattle police blocked all lanes of traffic in both directions of the freeway."

if that makes you mad, picture this... a couple years ago this mexican dude from my area was planning a suicide, so he drives his SUV up on some train tracks and waits... he sees the train coming and panics, and jumps out the SUV and leaves... train hits the SUV, derailing the train and kills several passengers and wounds dozens.

I remember this Theo.. I believe the dude was whacked on drugs as well...