Does anyone Agressive Skate

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

That's a sweet game. But rollerblading is gay. Skate if you want to be cool.....

i already have been skating for 8 years i guess im cool, some one should have told me eariier so i could cash in on this cool thing. damn it

Dude this is so fucking true. Like seriously, what is your fucking problem??

I dunno man, *I'm* not the one giving me shit MONTHS later

.....I bumped the thread to prove a point in another. If your going to keep doing the argument by assertion bollox ie "rollerblading is gay, SERIOUSLY gay", you can expect shit in return, esp from the gay rollerbladers

you get the virtual finger

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I dunno man, *I'm* not the one giving me shit MONTHS later

.....I bumped the thread to prove a point in another. If your going to keep doing the argument by assertion bollox ie "rollerblading is gay, SERIOUSLY gay", you can expect shit in return, esp from the gay rollerbladers

you get the virtual finger

Regardless of how old this thread is it's just a fine example of the way you react to everything on here you disagree with. Why not go out and spread the good word instead of giving virtual fingers to faceless names on a message board at 11:30 at night.....

Regardless of how old this thread is it's just a fine example of the way you react to everything on here you disagree with. Why not go out and spread the good word instead of giving virtual fingers to faceless names on a message board at 11:30 at night.....

oh! I am so chastised! how EVER will I live with myself? You want the "good word" spread, you do it. I was minding my own buisness and some internet dork decided to start shit. I responded. You don't like it, deal with it

relax the kacks

jesus I didn't bump this so other people could start into Boddice Ripper... both of you shut up! Argue the relative gayness of Aggressiveskating vis-a-vis the rugged masculinity(not in that gay 'macho man' way either!) of Skateboarding

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

oh! I am so chastised! how EVER will I live with myself? You want the "good word" spread, you do it. I was minding my own buisness and some internet dork decided to start shit. I responded. You don't like it, deal with it

relax the kacks

See that's just it. How am I starting shit by commenting on the way you act on here? You just couldn't resist on giving me a stern telling off. Wow, you're some pissed off Irish lesbian punk, watch out. I've certainly learned my lesson. So who's being the big one here posting shit in my other thread? Hmmmm? Hmmmmm?

And really who is the dork here when you're on the internet at midnight on a Friday? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????

nobody loves me. even with my winning personality. in all honesty, my real life interactions with people are just the same as one here.......

I have to be a pain in the ass on here. Don't you know thats the only way to be cool on 12 oz?

screw you wood pushers. A few years ago the "skating is more hardcore than blades" thing worked. But now blades are in a lull, and every little THPS3 player has a deck. y'all are in no position to point the finger

i like to see bladers fall. one time on max X they were showing bladers then it showed the outtakes it was funny as hell. one guy tried to do a back flip off the ramp and his neck hit the top corner. i couldnt stop lafing. ooohh the good old days . by the way skating is better i quit tho cuz i cant do shietz. im like i can ollie yay!! 4months later how do u kickflip???

i think that rollerbladers are a million times better than bikers. sure, many rollerbladers do fruity things, but they're all pretty nice - or at least they have been to me.

80.9% of bike/bmx kids are total white trash looking for a fight.

most skateboarders are dorks too though. they just want to wear their favorite company's clothing and pretend to be pro. everyone does the same tricks, blah blah blah.

what's REALLY going on here

there's all this confusion in here because people are thinkin it's simple math, like this, see... Boddice Ripper is gay and rollerblading is gay... and she rollerblades, so... no problem, right?

wrong!

What she's REALLY saying is that rollerbladers are SO gay that she doesn't even want them representing the homosexual population. It's like her guilty little pleasure, but she CERTAINLY doesn't want a bunch of agressive skaters on 'her team'... see what I'm sayin?

Re: what's REALLY going on here

Originally posted by Smart

there's all this confusion in here because people are thinkin it's simple math, like this, see... Boddice Ripper is gay and rollerblading is gay... and she rollerblades, so... no problem, right?

wrong!

What she's REALLY saying is that rollerbladers are SO gay that she doesn't even want them representing the homosexual population. It's like her guilty little pleasure, but she CERTAINLY doesn't want a bunch of agressive skaters on 'her team'... see what I'm sayin?

You sir, are a genius......

actually I haven't done any "agressive skating" in years. Do you know why I stopped - because it had gotten SO gay that I couldn't stand it any more. And I mean that in the "crap things that straight people do" sense, seeing as I never met a gay skater. My whole experience with the "scene" is pretty similar to my one with graf.

It was cool when I started, you jump things, grind things, ramps etc. And then there started being clothing labels, and the music on the vids went from punk to bad hip hop. the skates became stupider and stupider. They just HAD to look like giant homie shoes with HUGE tongues and fats laces. Skaters started wearing visors........

I think you have to bear in mind that when I defend blades, I'm defending actually SKATING them, as opposed to the stupid direction they went in.

My parent fecked out my skates, and I was really upset cause I knew that meant the only skates I can get now BLOW GOATS. but I managed to pick up some seriously oldschool Boxcars for 25 euro. So I am content

Guest jeff123456

THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH ROLLOR BLADEING AS LONG AS THERE TRIC SKATES... JUST CUZ SOME SKATER ONE DAY SAID FRUIT BOOTING IS GAY ALL OF A SUDDEN EVERYONE THINKS ITS GAY...

IVE MET TONS OF CRAZY WRITERS THAT FRUIT BOOTERS.... JA FRUIT BOOTS... IF YOU'VE NEVER DONE IT THEN U CANT SAY ITS GAY..

FRUIT BOOTING TAKES HELLA MORE SKILL THEN SKATING BOARDING... WHEN UR SKATEBOARDING U CAN EASILY BAIL BUT WHEN ROLLOR BLADING U CANT BAIL AT ALL...

Originally posted by jeff123456

FRUIT BOOTING TAKES HELLA MORE SKILL THEN SKATING BOARDING... WHEN UR SKATEBOARDING U CAN EASILY BAIL BUT WHEN ROLLOR BLADING U CANT BAIL AT ALL...

it just hella hit me right now: you are truly smart. It is true, when something hella is strapped on to your feet it is obviously harder to do it (ex: agressive-inline-rollerblade). To get onto a handrail with something(skate) that isn't hella attached to your feet is of course way easier, I mean, you can just step off!!!

hella12345678910...fuck you

hahahah just joking, im just verrrry bored and i thought this thread was out like new born babies!

Peace jeff

Archived