Does anyone Agressive Skate

Some1

i could deal with someone playing hockey on roller blades, cause your playing hockey, the rollerblades are only there to facilitate an ice like scenario. but as soon as you start tying to incorporate tricks into your hockey game, thats when you get crosh checked into the fucking lamp post nancy boy. 'hey look at me, im jumping up spreading my legs, then i..HEY, QUIT HITTING ME WITH YOUR STICKS, IM FRAGILE. STOP OR IM GONNA TELL MY MOM ON YOU"

good, go tell her. she'll kick your ass for being a pussy too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Some1

so it is true most people on this shit are jackasses

youre the one on blades, bra. we are simply here to point that out.

so if you rollerblade you are a homo

i hope you guys don't ever see me on my scooter, what would i be then? a fag?

a chicken kungpow beef shalom patty?

oh wait....a woman.

seeking, i swear i saw you at tower buying that monthly scooter magazine...what, did your subscription run out?

HOLY FUCK, HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT THOSE FUCKING SCOOTERS.

jesus christ, if there is anything more fucking gay than rollerblading, its those cock sucking razor scooters. holy shit! im suprised those things dont come with a fucking holster to put your vibrator in, cause anyone that rides one sure as shit uses one. infact, im suprised those queer little slabs of hardened tinfoil dont come with fucking extension ass-reaming poles that come up from the bottom, so when you go over the bumps and do your stupid fucking 'tricks' you get the thrill of having your asshole plundered. oh man. those things are stirictly fucking built for homo-erotic action. one guy holds onto the 'handle bars' while the guy behind him gives him a fucking reach around. 'go gay boy, go gay boy, GO' i cant believe these things even fucking exist. any 'extreme sport' that can be purchased at fucking wallgreens, is fucking gay as will and grace. unless your playing 'extreme who can swallow more fucking advil', or discussing 'xtreme savings' wallgreens and extreme should not be put in the same sentence. EVER.

so yes, you fruit boot scooting dick sucker, your as gay as liberace, and not half as stylish. your the worst kind of gay sport participant, cause you dont even have the good fashion sense that god instills in the rest of his limp-wristed chosen ones. your just a fucking homo that thinks if you only ride on two small wheels, instead of 8, that you'll be fresh. no fag, you stuck too. go bunny hop your faggot ass into the freeway fuckwad.

sincerely, seeking innocence

jesus christ, if there is anything more fucking gay than rollerblading, its those cock sucking razor scooters. holy shit! im suprised those things dont come with a fucking holster to put your vibrator in, cause anyone that rides one sure as shit uses one. infact, im suprised those queer little slabs of hardened tinfoil dont come with fucking extension ass-reaming poles that come up from the bottom, so when you go over the bumps and do your stupid fucking 'tricks' you get the thrill of having your asshole plundered.

seeking, i think i like you now. never have i heard feelings towards fucking asspirates/pillowbiters (ie: razor-booters) expressed so eleoquently. i hate people who rollerblade, you all suck, you have no style all you kids do is go "clomp-clomp-clomp" up to a ledge do some fucking stupid looking grind that because you grabbed your foot on the inside, makes it a totally NEW and INNOVATIVE grind. argh fuck you kids, i enjoyed the time i ran into a group of little 12year old booters at a park. then again one of my best friends is a rollerblader, however (and i dont wanna play devils advocate here...) but he knows how to skate and its funny, he provides my comedy because when i go out with him, he doesnt do grinds he just jumps off really high things, im just like "hey jeff, jump off that" and hes like "okay" i have some funny footage of him going from a 10 roof straight to his fucking stomach and jumping 15 stair gaps to his knees and back...its fucking hilarious to say the least. also, anyone who is a scooter enthusiast can go to hell, i admit, i fuck around on them, because the bike store i work at stocks them for all the little fucks who beg mommy for a scooter for christmas, what do i do all day besides place orders and shit? i take the scooter in the aisle and do barspins...but anyone who goes OUT and does it in a serious manner is just stupid.

then again, skaters hate me because i fuck up their ledges...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha.

Guest Obsessed
Originally posted by seeking innocence

any 'extreme sport' that can be purchased at fucking wallmart, is fucking gay as will and grace. unless your playing 'extreme who can swallow more fucking advil', or discussing 'xtreme savings' walmart and extreme should not be put in the same sentence. EVER.

walmart sells everything 'extreme' from skateboards to fruitboots to those fucking shoes with the plastic on the bottom...at least they havent yet contaminated my preffered transportation when my truck is out of order...longboard, damn fine way of getting around

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by beardo

2nd place to rollerbladers for most annoying thing ever is bikers who fuck up skate spots.

AMEN

"any 'extreme sport' that can be purchased at fucking wallmart, is fucking gay as will and grace"-sI

...okay look...you can bash some1 and his wannabe hells angels attitude towards rollerblading(by the way do people really call it agressive skate?) and you can bash scooters too and their complete "gayness"...but you leave will and grace outta this....that dood jack on the show is pretty dam funny....and so is karen....and although it ight revolve around gay characters it should no way be aligned with some1 and his renegade blading buttplugging buddies....so back off fellas before i go mental....rOe :p....what?!!!

rollerblading is okay for attractive women in spandex tring to get some excercise. other than that, it's just a bunch of suckers. they waxed the coping of this ramp i used to skate. WAXED THE COPING! it's metal for god's sake. just cause they're too scared to go fast they have to overwax everything so the rest of us slip out.

ok here's the deal, i'm not even going to read these posts.

1) yes i fucking rollerblade

2) i don't give a fuck what you think is cool because skateboarding has turned into hula hooping of the 21st century.

3) yes rollerblading looked fucking ridiculous in the early 90s

4) no, nobody dances around like "BOOB"

5) k2 made those skates for Big Brother, because we think it's funny when you put so much effort into making fun of us

6) skateboarding has had 30 + years to progress and shape itself, rollerblading has had 10, and skateboarding has had just as much stupid spandex wearing ballet shit as rollerblading. but now it's replaced with who has the newest pair of DCs and the flyest Muska backpack

i'm sick of people saying "rollerblading, that's easy because it's attached to you, you're a fag"

well sorry but because they're attached to you, you can go so many more places and there's so much more room for creativity. basically i know a bunch of people will respond wtih "you suck, fag, gay fucker rollerfruiter, fruitbooter, ballerina" don't waste your breath, i've heard them all.

Originally posted by mental invalid

"any 'extreme sport' that can be purchased at fucking wallmart, is fucking gay as will and grace"-sI

...okay look...you can bash some1 and his wannabe hells angels attitude towards rollerblading(by the way do people really call it agressive skate?) and you can bash scooters too and their complete "gayness"...but you leave will and grace outta this....that dood jack on the show is pretty dam funny....and so is karen....and although it ight revolve around gay characters it should no way be aligned with some1 and his renegade blading buttplugging buddies....so back off fellas before i go mental....rOe :P....what?!!!

ok, you can buy a fucking skateboard at walmart and no one calls it aggresive skating, thats what the X-games called it, oh and do you wonder why rollerblading isn't on the X-games? it's because rollerbladers hate espn, that's why they invented the street competitions, soon you'll have your precious blue torch mountain dew super power hour all to yourself, you'll just have to share it with freestyle moto-X cross super ultra hyper mega drink. shut up. fucks.

rollerblading is easy because its attached to you, fag.

how in the fuck do you think you can possibly get 'more creative' with rollerblading? you can do exactly 3 kinds of tricks.

1.jump up and turn around

2. jump up and grab your feet

3. jump up and grind on something

thats it, there are no other possibilities. every trick that you do is either a spin, a grab or a grind. THATS FUCKING GAY! YOUR GAY!

the terrorists want us to turn into a country of rollerblading fags, your just feeding into their plan! either your anti rollerblading, or your pro terrorist. there is no middle ground. TRAITOR FAG.

oh wait, i forgot about the other kind of trick you can do.

4. jump up and flial your arms around like a fucking goat-boy, while you beg for someone to cram their cock down your fucking throat you fucking homo.

you probably listen to fucking creed you fag.

seeking/way over the top

Archived