Things To See In Vancouver BC....

LIVERWURST*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whats with people asking all of 12oz for travel information, do ur own fucking research or god forbid maybe do a little exploring of ur own......

Smoke teh ganjas

1) Shut the fuck up and welcome to the internet. Anytime a "whats should I do in ________ city" comes up and I have something to contribute I give details to help, so I asked this time.

2) My own research is a hard thing to come by because web sites and shit like that are not geared toward things I enjoy.

I appreciate the responses, I'll hit up the BB-Q joint, Granville was on my list already but thanks for the confirmation, and pick up Georgia Straight (even if it does sound like a local gay paper :lol: ).

Anyone else have anything specific they might include? Any travel tips beyond the good restaurants (which I will likely hit up if I can find them)?

1) Shut the fuck up and welcome to the internet. Anytime a "whats should I do in ________ city" comes up and I have something to contribute I give details to help, so I asked this time.

2) My own research is a hard thing to come by because web sites and shit like that are not geared toward things I enjoy.

I appreciate the responses, I'll hit up the BB-Q joint, Granville was on my list already but thanks for the confirmation, and pick up Georgia Straight (even if it does sound like a local gay paper :lol: ).

Anyone else have anything specific they might include? Any travel tips beyond the good restaurants (which I will likely hit up if I can find them)?

you should got to Spanish Banks/jericho beaches on the westside of vancouver. your going to want to stay downtown for sure, walk down robson and granville streets. just cruise all around downtown aimlessly, you cant go wrong

you could go to grouse mountain and hike it.

capilano suspension bridge.

depending on what music you like there are a lot of clubs.. if you like funk and hyphy let m e know ill hook you up.

TAKE THE SEA BUS!!!!

That's a valid point and it prompted me to do some research of my own. I think I found some information that's more geared towards things u enjoy......

http://www.gayvancouver.net/

# Downtown Eastside: Downtown Eastside Tip Rating:

# By canadacutey on February 25, 2003

# Email Me

# See My Vancouver Page

# Send to a Friend

#

This part of downtown, is a very unflattering view of our beautiful city.Mentioned as the worst skid row in north america.Dont let yourself wander into this part of town.Although many movies are filmed in this area, it is a poor community.

Leave a Comment

Pick up a Georgia Straight, it's a local free paper found everywhere.

It's comes out every week and has all sorts of things to do listed in it. Concerts, art shows, sales, etc.

dont forget to read the section called "savage love"

:lol::lol::lol:

i used to live RIGHT across the street from the NO.5 Orange ( strip club that used to have duo nights.. yeas it was great )

4 Sisters Housing Co-op WHAT!!!!!!!!!

Archived