anuses

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dunno man, in some ways it is (fashion, tv, food, etc) but our time is ahead of you. I'm typing this at 10:50PM on Friday 1st June.

So if you are in the future what time is it there.

Hope you are feeling better casek, I just had a kid sneeze right next to me when I was out grabbing something to eat earlier on. Made me almost sneeze about 10 seconds after she did it. Little bitch didn't even cover her nose!!

xxx.jpg

xxx (triple antioxidants)

Category: Water: Enhanced; Packaging: 20 fl oz (591 ml) plastic

BevNET Review:

Vitaminwater XXX is named for its “triple antioxidants” formula, which specifically refers to the acai, blueberry, and pomegranate flavors that make up the brand. While the product contains no juice, it does use fruit extracts to derive its pleasant fruit flavor. However, we find it difficult to differentiate between the three advertised flavors. Still, the flavor is refreshing and quenching, and we’d best compare it to a sweeter (almost too sweet), stronger version of the Formula 50 variety. Packaging is the trademark Vitaminwater design, with the color black being used to complement the dark red hue of the liquid. The name “XXX” is an attempt to be hip, and we think that Vitaminwater can pull it off – it fits well with what the brand stands for. Overall, a worthy entry to this brand.

I dunno man, in some ways it is (fashion, tv, food, etc) but our time is ahead of you. I'm typing this at 10:50PM on Friday 1st June.

So if you are in the future what time is it there.

Hope you are feeling better casek, I just had a kid sneeze right next to me when I was out grabbing something to eat earlier on. Made me almost sneeze about 10 seconds after she did it. Little bitch didn't even cover her nose!!

thats cuz you guys are so far behind that you kinda need a head start of sorts.....

its 11:12am here right now....

casek.... try heating up some cognac or whiskey and putting some honey and lemon in there.....

casek had a bright idea guys.

last night my head was starting to feel more fucked up, i've been blowing my nose like

it's going out of style...so what do i do? i take two mucinex tablets for nighttime.

mucinex, as i recall from my days of having some wu-flu (attack of the killer sneeze)

gave me the shits.

so, about 3:00a.m. i'm laying in bed and i awake to my stomach rumbling....sort of what i would expect colon-blow does to one. oh, shit! time to run to the bathroom!

i made it just in time. the whole close the door while dropping trow and simultaneously lifting

and dropping the toilet seat/cover and booyah! anal pissing.

repeat that about 7 more time and a roll and a half of tp and you've got my night.

edit:

does that mean the title change was somewhat prophetic?

if you have to work, (actually even of you don't, and you're sick) any kind of opiates will help

ahh yes... the neighbor girl has some...

finally found some benadryl (wally world was out for a few days)

it started working soon after taking the first dose.

now i am coughing up gross stuff and blowing out something from ghostbusters,

slimer.gif