anuses

lord_casek

i seriously feel like i'm dying.

woke up this morning with this throbbing pain in my head,

a sore throat, my eyes hurt, phlegm to no end,

runny nose.

my solution so far? lots of tissue and snorting cayenne pepper pills.

only a little bump, though. it seriously works for a while.

haven't got any ginger, otherwise i'd make nasty tea to make this shit go away.

a perplexing factor is that i spend alot of time outside when i'm not working.

mostly playing basketball and whatnot. yesterday something got me, though.

can't figure out what is blooming around here that is doing me this way.

anyone else feel like they stepped on sinus landmine?

anything non-otc fix you up?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: sinuses.

im covered in mosquitoes bites and it sucks coming from a place that has none to a city that is infested!

some cures for j00

Use banana peel to take the itch out of mosquito bites. Just rub the pulpy inside surface of the peel on the bite.

Rub the bite with soap.

Apply an ice pack to the bite.

Mix baking soda with enough water to make a paste and apply to the bite.

Apply lavender and tea tree oils with a swab.

Rub a piece of freshly-cut onion on the bite.

A dab of toothpaste is soothing, too.

yeah i pretty much feel the same way. i take allergy medicine though but havent gotten a refill yet. so i wake up in pain the morning with a pounding face and running nose and eyes itchy and swollen almost shut. hahaha

fuckkkk this shit. my mom has really bad sinuses. im not even sure if they are allergy related. but she likes to take boiling water in a pot and put her face over it with a towel on top of her head to keep the steam in. she said that makes her feel better...

and hot food clears the sinuses. ill finally get around to sending you that hot chili paste i saved a jar for it. i have another package to send out too.

yeah i pretty much feel the same way. i take allergy medicine though but havent gotten a refill yet. so i wake up in pain the morning with a pounding face and running nose and eyes itchy and swollen almost shut. hahaha

fuckkkk this shit. my mom has really bad sinuses. im not even sure if they are allergy related. but she likes to take boiling water in a pot and put her face over it with a towel on top of her head to keep the steam in. she said that makes her feel better...

and hot food clears the sinuses. ill finally get around to sending you that hot chili paste i saved a jar for it. i have another package to send out too.

sweet! i'm gonna send you and doggy c a package. hope i can get some moonshine over the border for doggy c. i'll send stuff for you that pregnant womenz can have. but noez to teh moonshine. haha.

ahahaa... what about after the baby? no way would i drink moonshine..but i'd put it in some jungle juice with lots of fruit and eat the fruit

the afterbaby shall get much teddy bear. i'll send something for machai, too...just so homie doesn't feel left oot (haha).

how many months left until it explodes out of your belly like alien?

you're lucky you didn't have what i did last year...my sinus problems got so bad it was affecting the nerves in my gum line or something. i had severe sharp pains that traveled from my teeth to my head. it was seriously the most painful thing, and i've given birth and had kidney stones. it would be the most painful when i tried to lay down. i had to go to the e.r. i thought i had an aneurysm in my brain or something.

ewwww casek thats gross

you trying to give me nightmares? dogs gonna be mad when i wake him up in the middle night to try and explain my nightmare to him when he has to wake up early in the morning hahaa

ewwww casek thats gross

you trying to give me nightmares? dogs gonna be mad when i wake him up in the middle night to try and explain my nightmare to him when he has to wake up early in the morning hahaa

it felt like one of those things was busting out my head this morning.

he'll tell you it's gas.

edit: wait, wait, wait...nightmares from that? you're the same girl who got into the fight with the large girl inside a moving car and busted her up? i'd figure horror movie stuff would be nothing by now.

Netti%20pot.jpg

netti pot bro (shit works wonders on sinuses) you pour warm water with a little salt in one nostril and the nose cavity fills up with warm water and drains out the other nostril

The procedure accomplishes several things;

1. It gets rid of any allergens that might be irritating your nose.

2. It gets rid of any “pockets of infection” that might be forming.

3. It clears your nose and makes it easier to breath.

4. It moisturizes your sinuses.

5. It feels great!!-Really!!

wow. a wiseass moderator changed the title. how original.

gonna try a syringe with salt water seff. thanks.

be sure to angle yer head fill it up on the left and it will drain out the right( i wound not recommend using a syringe i would use more like a pop bottle

do not drown yerself ( be sure to warm water (i tried cold before it was MAJOR brain freeze)