i really down with jeans but every once in a while....

boogie hands

....its nice to wear a pair of relaxed chinos.

br414893-07p01v01.jpg

i pulled a nearly brand new pair out of my closet after a couple of years of non-wear and im loving them in this warm weather. good think im wearing reebok classics instead of a gay little pair of brown slip ons though.....that would be over the line.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I thought this was another thread title change...

I saw it and thought it was supposed to be

"I'm really down with JESUS, but every once..."

and that the thread would be all about some

jesus freak talking about going to strip clubs or

some other shit. Man I gotta get out of work soon!

WHATthat is gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay?!

My roomate bought leggings last night she came home (I was unaware of what the fuck leggings were) She sits down on the couch and goes I bought these leggings and I think they are really stupid...

I asked what are leggings?

she was like they are like tights but not...

I said yea they sound stupid...

check out Uniqlo chinos (if you can find one close to you)...best i have ever seen with a very affordable price...

supreme has great ones as well..but the price is out of control..as with all supreme items.

jeans are my thing though, every day.

Hold on, so brown dress shoes are gay but Reebok classics arent?

i wouldnt consider those dress shoes, but yeah, i would say those shoes look a little silly when you are wearing them with relaxed fit chinos. ive always hated the "business casual" look. its so half assed. either dress well or dress down. no sense in looking like copier salesman.

and no, there is nothing gay about reebok classics. thats 100% fact.

i wouldnt consider those dress shoes, but yeah, i would say those shoes look a little silly when you are wearing them with relaxed fit chinos. ive always hated the "business casual" look. its so half assed. either dress well or dress down. no sense in looking like copier salesman.

and no, there is nothing gay about reebok classics. thats 100% fact.

Well, I guess it depends on where you are from.....

Im in the states. Reebok classics are most definitely 12 year old black girl shoes around my way. Didnt mean to offend. Youre right on about the dress shoes and the copier salesman.

Well, I guess it depends on where you are from.....

Im in the states. Reebok classics are most definitely 12 year old black girl shoes around my way. Didnt mean to offend. Youre right on about the dress shoes and the copier salesman.

no, you didnt offend me, reebok classics are definitely hood rat shoes. same could be said for classic sauconys i guess. i wear both but being a male i feel like im exempt from all of those negative connotations. heck, even if im not im still cool with.

i love these shoes.

jeans suck ass.

They fall apart right away, unelss they're overpriced. They're uncomfortable (I once got a bloddy ass from biking in jeans). AND that dude in the Village People rocked em hella.

Khakis, sweats, and Dickies. say word.