Cops using tech to combat writers

jibbon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Does anyone know if they have that la shit in nyc yet?, a while ago i was doing a throw on an abandoned wall in a really abandoned part of town and some fucking cops came out of nowhere. It didin't really add up, I got away though

Graffiti vandal jailed

June 14, 2007

ONE graffiti vandal was jailed but three others escaped time inside after being convicted of breaking into a Melbourne train yard in a carefully planned attack.

A man from Queensland was behind bars last night, sentenced to two months' jail for his role in the weekend raid on the Epping rail yard.

The group, one from NSW, two from Queensland, and a fourth from Victoria, are the latest in a growing culture of so-called "graffiti tourism".

haha this is all to funny shit. If you leave a trail of your shit you must be stupid....also doing it near your house is a toy mistake...kids need to plan this shit out before they go and hit up anything...fuck man and robots? wtf is that shit...i dont beleive that for a second.