Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AyeBee

Holy shit

I just slept 13 hours and I'm still all kinds of fucked up feeling...vodka and Nyquil are quite the combination

Feels aite...a lil bruised near the wrist, but all the swellings gone down. Tomorrow I plan on re-injuring it though...revenge is so sweet :lol:

Ayeebee you better get arrested tomorrow...I want to see you on the news...

I think I'mma go with just the Nyquil itself this time, that shit kicked my ass last night

yeah waking up after sleeping that long sucks. i remember when i used to pass out around 5-7 am and wake up at 7pm in the tenderloin all kindsa dopesick and its raining and shitty outside knowing that i got about 1-2hrs before the stores close so i gotta drag my sick ass out into the elements and try to get the hustle on just to make it to the block to re-up so i got that float goin and my nose stops drippin then its over to osha noodle house and then walking around the tl and fillmore all night just up to no good just to go home and do it all over again.

a friend slept 22 hours after being awake basically four days straight... [some ten minute napping took place]

adderall helped with the staying up...

i think it was ambien that helped with the sleeping.

man.. my record was 17 hours, right after a party, then prom the next day, then a party after that, then a kelly clarkson concert the next day. i don't even know how i ended up at that concert

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now