Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Duff VonKleefe III

emergency contreception question

ok so this random girl wants to come down from vermont to ride duff raw... will it be cool if i smash and splash indoors without a raincoat and just forcefeed her some ec pills and then just slip an extra ec into her drink roofie style? i dont need any 9mo suprises but you know what ol dirty always said...

u cant make take anything but hit the olde planned parent hood get some free coats and bagg yer shit. more then prego to worry about

i agree. whats the worst that happens? turn into that dude from REM and paint mad subways ass naked while banging h and racking wild shit and then randomly pulling a vatech but in some wild busy ass spot when the magic johnson suds catch up with you and then youre just walkin around hate fucking raw and injecting randoms on the subway with dirty needles. sounds like a dead kennedys song.

Condoms are for people that are scared to take a risk!! Don't be a pussy, raw dog that shit!!
but when ya dick sweels tell them its a new style and dont worry about the puss its extra lube.....

Condoms are for people that are scared to take a risk!! Don't be a pussy, raw dog that shit!!

It's true, plus there is only like a 1 in 50 chance (thats'y like less than 1% dogg!) of a girl getting pregnant any time you have sex, and that is only when she is the most fertile. You have science on your side...

I've only ever hit it raw with one girl...fuck all that, STD's scare me

1 in 50 would be 2%.

plus, did you know that 87% of statistics found on the internet are completely made up?!

It was sarcasm DOGG!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now